New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    hi,

hingi lang po ng advice regarding sa nabili ko 2nd hand na car. year 2000 po kasi yung na kaindicate na year model sa CR, pero "UKx xxx" po yung plate number.

my car is a 7th gen galant.

may nakapansin lang po kasi na bakit parang conflict daw yung year model na 2000 sa plate number na which is dapat 1996. baka daw carnapped or "blue plate" yung car dati

bothered lang po kame..

thanks in advance po..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Typo error? Year 2000 is the indicated model of the car? Or the date of the CR? IF date of CR, then thats the date the last CR was issued (i.e. the car was sold and transferred to another owner/name).

UK* series is 1996 indeed so, tama yung plate number sa car mo (94 to 98 yung 7th gen).

I don't think it was a blue plate vehicle either since it would have been carry 2000 series plates if that was the year the car was reverted to green plates.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Typo error? Year 2000 is the indicated model of the car? Or the date of the CR? IF date of CR, then thats the date the last CR was issued (i.e. the car was sold and transferred to another owner/name).

UK* series is 1996 indeed so, tama yung plate number sa car mo (94 to 98 yung 7th gen).

I don't think it was a blue plate vehicle either since it would have been carry 2000 series plates if that was the year the car was reverted to green plates.
    thanks for the response vinj.

could it really be a typo error only? the car dealer also told me that it was a typo error only and i should not worry about.. CR was dated mm/dd/2006, and the Year Model indicated was 2000.

thanks again.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Malamang nung 2000 nag transfer ng owner yan kaya yung CR mo is dated 2000... may portion ata yan na nakalagay previous owner or previous CR number...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Malamang nung 2000 nag transfer ng owner yan kaya yung CR mo is dated 2000... may portion ata yan na nakalagay previous owner or previous CR number...
    thanks po sa reply 1997.

yung sa OR Date sa Details of First Registration section is mm/dd/2003 po naka indicate.

thanks again.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... Just to be sure, best of course to get a PNP-TMG clearance for your car then go to the LTO office where the records are for verification. Mahirap na rin, especially if you get checked at a routine stop/inspection (aka, checkpoint).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hmmm... Just to be sure, best of course to get a PNP-TMG clearance for your car then go to the LTO office where the records are for verification. Mahirap na rin, especially if you get checked at a routine stop/inspection (aka, checkpoint).
    thanks sa advice vinj

sige i'll try to secure a pnp-tmg clearance then verify it will LTO, i will update this thread with the result. still hoping na walang sana problema itong nabili namin na car

thanks again

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    update, me and my wife went to camp crame yesterday for the clearance. so far okay naman kasi di tampered serial numbers ng chassis and body. nakuha ko na claim stub, balik ako sa friday para makuha yung result ng record checking.

post uli ako sa thread re the result.

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayus. Then once all records are verified then isabay mo na yung pag correct ng CR date when you transfer ownership.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    nakuha ko na clearance ng PNP.. ngayon mapapalagay na loob namin ni wifey.. mukhang kailangan lang ng corrections ng records sa LTO.

thanks to everyone's inputs, it was really helpful.

more power to tsikot.com!

year model vs registaration