New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ano sa tingin nyo ang susunod pagkatapos ng "N" sa mga plates?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ewan ko lang. Maybe they will reuse the other series no longer in use. I think it needs a congressional bill to amend the current plate format for motor vehicles. Di lang ako sure.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, how many months do you think before the N series of plates be finished? Kasi yung neighbor namin NLU -***

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen "NUI" on the road already.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ubos na yung N*I at N*O. May nakita na ako na N*U. ano nga kaya ang susunod?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    saw a NZI plate, i thought NAZI nakalagay.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    They might use the "OXX-***" or "IXX-***" combination, how many years did the Z series plate last ba? 4-5 years?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    After they exhaust all unused letters (I,O, U, etc.) in the "N" series, they would also do it on "P", "T", "W", and back to "Z". I give it five or more years to go before they exhaust their current system. By then, if they can't change the format, they would decide to use more combination of other letters.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I did some computations, I'm not sure though if it's correct.

Here's what i found out; Our current license plate format of "AAA-000" (3 letters + 3 numbers) has a total of 17,576,000 combinations, even if this format was used since the 1900's I doubt the Philippines ever had that much vehicles. So, if the LTO is dead set on exhausting all possible combinations, it would take quite a looonngg time before the combinations run out, considering only 200 thousand plus vehicles enter the road each year (that includes local car sales, subic imports and backyard assembled jeepneys and auv's)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    any idea kung ano ang susunod sa "N" series?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What's next after the "N" series on license plates?