New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    mas OA naman kung lalahatin ang shops sa capalangan, di OA maging affected dahil mga kapwa ko kapampangan yung sinasabing illegal lahat tsaka malay mo ba kung mayroong may relatives na nagbubusiness ng maayos sa capalangan?(actually mayroon nga, may nagpost na nung una eh)
    OA ka pa rin. kung illegal ang kababayan, ipapagtatangol mo pa rin since kababayan mo ?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Kapampangans are proud to be Kapampangans. I guess that's why they are protective of each other.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 29th, 2011 at 10:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Kapampangans are proud to be Kapampangans. I guess that's why they are protective of each other.
    Hindi naman sa protective, kung mali kahit siguro kamag anak ko hindi ko poprotektahan.. actually may association yung mga shops dun and all of them condemning those people who do illegal stuff, kasi nga ang backfire is sa kanilang lahat. Sad to say all of them is casualty dahil dun sa mangilan ngilang gumagawa ng illegal.

Siguro ang argumento ni fullmetal is huwag naman lahatin yun lang naman..
    Sa news nga AFAIK wala pa silang nakita na evidence linking capalangan shops sa mga nangyayari ngayon, Yung mga raid na ginawa other parts ng pampanga..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hinde ako magpapakahipokrito. yes, bibile ako. but only if i need spare parts that i cant find anywhere, yeah i would go looking there.

oh to add, i never been there. and i have no plans to go there. banaue has everything for me :D pero if may magaaya sakin pumunta dun, why not. pero bring your car, pasabay lang ako :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    can't resist to butt in, hehe

firstly, i think what the TS and the title itself denotes about the car parts shop at certain area of the barangay...Capalangan, right...not the whole province, not the provincemates (kapampangan for that matter) nor the residents in that barangay and in general not all the car parts shops in that vicinity;

secondly, i believe and assumed that what we are discussing here is that certain/particular shops at that barangay that do unlawful acts such as selling carnapped/cannibalized/stolen car parts that SHOULD not be PATRONIZED for its illegal business...no buyers & no market - dead business

lastly, its the people behind such illicit trade that we should condemn w/c i supposed is few in numbers as compared to those law-abiding businessmen in the area...also believing & common knowledge among us that its not the only area that do those things, even in Banaue area its an open trade secret, right.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    is that all you can say?

Hilahin ba naman ng kalabaw yung nakalubog na expedition?
    To think the river is almost 10 feet deep? or lagpas pa siguro..

I was so looking forward sa reply mo.. Grabe hats off napaka sustansiya..
    nice one.. classic!
    May I update Xoom's statement....hindi na po daw kalabaw ang ginagamit na panghatak....ang sabi ni Mon Tulfo ay crane na daw ang pinanghahatak ng nakalubog na carnapped vehicles sa may ilog...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Hindi naman sa protective, kung mali kahit siguro kamag anak ko hindi ko poprotektahan.. actually may association yung mga shops dun and all of them condemning those people who do illegal stuff, kasi nga ang backfire is sa kanilang lahat. Sad to say all of them is casualty dahil dun sa mangilan ngilang gumagawa ng illegal.

Siguro ang argumento ni fullmetal is huwag naman lahatin yun lang naman..
    Sa news nga AFAIK wala pa silang nakita na evidence linking capalangan shops sa mga nangyayari ngayon, Yung mga raid na ginawa other parts ng pampanga..
    Im glad to know na meron palang association yun mga shops sa capalangan but it needs to instill more disciplinary action among their members doin' illegal stuff. Condemning is just too light for a penalty for them sa laki ng tubo nila selling carnapped parts.
    Protecting your fellow kapampangan...thats understandable pero dont you notice..most of the raid done are places still located in pampanga? and they found incriminating evidences.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    AFAIK, hindi buong oto ang nilulublog sa ilog. what they usually do is pagdating ng Capalangan, they strip the car down to its exoskeleton then they cut out the chassis number & block number. yung chassis & block numbers ang itinatapon sa ilog para wala trace. Subukan sisirin ng frogmen ng navy yan at for sure libo libong block & firewall nandyan sa ilalim.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    galing akong capalangan kanina, tindi pala dun, nakakatakot, parang di ka palalabasin ng buhay pag di kabumili. at pagpasok ko sa looban, may kinakatay na van... at may mga nakatay na na mga suv, like rav4, big suv etc....... sa tingin ko dapat boycott ang area na yan.... habang may bibili, may client sila, may cacarnappin..... di ako naniniwalang galing sa wrecked cars or japan ang parts nila, buong buo pa yun kinakatay eh, walang kasira sira.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ive always wondered where the XLT jeepneys get their headlites and brake lights.. i have seen an XLT with the latest model Fortuner headlites.. imagine that.. how much do you think that would cost if you got it from toyota? i think brandnew spare parts are just too expensive.. that people will always look for cheaper parts..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Walk the Talk! Will you still buy car parts sa Brgy. Capalangan in Apalit?