New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a little advise po...
    this is a public forum.
    you have to be ready to receive responses from scholars, as well as from crackpots.... from well-meaning persons, to intentionally insulting... from persons who have been in your shoes and fully understand how you feel, to those who were born with silver teaspoon and don't know how the lower echelon lives... from the know-it-all, to the truly erudite.. from sensitive to downright manhid.
    i mean, humanity is a huge spectrum of personalities, and we don't know who is going to hanker on to our thread...
    if you are too sensitive to these, either wear heavier make-up, or totally refrain from posting... (refrain...? that wouldn't be fun...)
    have a nice day.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 19th, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Here's my recent experience on late registration (3 years).

Last registration done in 2011 with following details:
    Cost of Stickers: P50.00
    Legal Research Fund: P10.00
    MVUC: P1,600.00
    Comp Fee: P169.06
    Total: P1,829.06

Renewal this 2014 after car was fixed:
    Cost of Stickers: P50
    Legal Research Fund: P10
    MVUC: P3,200
    Penalty: P800
    Storage Fee: P45
    Comp Fee: P169.06
    Total: P4,474.06

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Just this morning, I had our old owner type jeep registered by an "agent". So a bit of history.

From 2008 to 2012, it was not registered. When I registered it in 2013, I paid around Php6,200 including the penalty, MVUCC, etc fee for my "agent" o taga-lakad.

I failed to register it again last year (2014).

For 2015, I paid Php7,550 including the payment for the new plates and the "agent" fee (different agent this time).

I was surprised by the amount and discussed it with a friend. He said, there was change of penalty for late and non-registration.

For vehicles not registered for less than 2 years, penalty is 50% of the MVUCC.
    For vehicles not registered for 2 years or more, penalty is 150% of the MVUCC. My friend suspects that based on the date of my last registration, it was considered as 2 years of more.

So basically I paid for 2014 MVUCC + penalty for 2014 + 2015 MVUCC + the other standard fees.

Masalimuot at mahal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just this morning, I had our old owner type jeep registered by an "agent". So a bit of history.

From 2008 to 2012, it was not registered. When I registered it in 2013, I paid around Php6,200 including the penalty, MVUCC, etc fee for my "agent" o taga-lakad.

I failed to register it again last year (2014).

For 2015, I paid Php7,550 including the payment for the new plates and the "agent" fee (different agent this time).

I was surprised by the amount and discussed it with a friend. He said, there was change of penalty for late and non-registration.

For vehicles not registered for less than 2 years, penalty is 50% of the MVUCC.
    For vehicles not registered for 2 years or more, penalty is 150% of the MVUCC. My friend suspects that based on the date of my last registration, it was considered as 2 years of more.

So basically I paid for 2014 MVUCC + penalty for 2014 + 2015 MVUCC + the other standard fees.

Masalimuot at mahal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12