New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I got ticketed in Davao City July last year as my passenger was not wearing any seat belt. I did not get the chance to pay the fine and retrieve my drivers license at the local LTO office as I was already flying back to Manila.

Is it possible to pay the fine and retrieve my drivers license here in Manila instead? Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    I got ticketed in Davao City July last year as my passenger was not wearing any seat belt. I did not get the chance to pay the fine and retrieve my drivers license at the local LTO office as I was already flying back to Manila.

Is it possible to pay the fine and retrieve my drivers license here in Manila instead? Thank you!
    not sure..... baka yung sa davao is yung LGU ng Davao, so dapat dun talaga aayusin yan.
    parang sa makati. pag nahuli ka sa makati, sa LGU ng makati mo tutubusin, hindi sa LTO, hindi sa MMDA.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post

but your confiscated license is in davao. how will it fly here to manila?

errr... it's been 10 months! what have you been doing? (wag finger here. heh heh. ..couldn't resist.).
    i hope you haven't been driving around without your license...?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 16th, 2016 at 09:20 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but your confiscated license is in davao. how will it fly here to manila?

errr... it's been 10 months! what have you been doing? (wag finger here. heh heh. ..couldn't resist.).
    i hope you haven't been driving around without your license...?
    No, I haven't been driving. Hindi ko inaasikaso coz there's no need for me to drive anyway, but it looks like I may need to again in the near futue kaya I'm thinking of getting my license back.