New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    But Taft Ave. traffic is light, no buses and jeepneys.

I’m not saying I’m glad that theres no PUVs, kasi kawawa yun commuters, pero ang luwag talaga ng Taft.

The portion infront of Rizal Park, corner of P.Gil and near Quirino, these are places where jeepneys and buses usually clogged it up.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Those passing through EDSA going south will notice most traffic is due to concrete barriers which narrowed the lanes... and people slowing to merge at the entrance to the cubao underpass.

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Wala na ba checkpoints?
    Yung checkpoints nagpapa traffic samin nung ECQ kasama na motor na may sakay..
    Ngayon ok na basta private car.. Pero kapag tricycle atbp pang public transportation pinahihinto ng checkpoint.. Kailangan ng inspection kung nasusunod ba guidelines, siguro nililista nila kapag bago na napadaan lang.. Meron kasi sila pinapalagpas.. Tsaka marami talaga pasaway na naka motor laging may angkas..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    During the MECQ there was a famous local speed shop who posted on their FB page that the "jeepneys are the cause of the traffic". I think they took it down already hehe.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk
    probably hurt some people's feelings.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Those passing through EDSA going south will notice most traffic is due to concrete barriers which narrowed the lanes... and people slowing to merge at the entrance to the cubao underpass.
    was that it!
    after some minutes kasi, standing in traffic, i decided to turn right and go my southbound way via cuyapo, then taft.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saka diba pre-covid eh mga buses ilan lang sakay pero nasa daanan pa rin tapos antay-antay ng pasahero pati mga jeeps.

Saan ba daanan traffic ngayon? EDSA? How about yun mga secondary roads ngayon wala ng mga jeep saka ibang bus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saka diba pre-covid eh mga buses ilan lang sakay pero nasa daanan pa rin tapos antay-antay ng pasahero pati mga jeeps.

Saan ba daanan traffic ngayon? EDSA? How about yun mga secondary roads ngayon wala ng mga jeep saka ibang bus?

nowadays,
    if you have to go somewhere and there are no public transport,
    you have to take your car.
    it's probably one reason why there are so many cars on edsa or taft or....
    my wife has to go to work. normally, she takes public transport. nowadays, i have to driver her.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nowadays,
    if you have to go somewhere and there are no public transport,
    you have to take your car.
    it's probably one reason why there are so many cars on edsa or taft or....
    my wife has to go to work. normally, she takes public transport. nowadays, i have to driver her.
    How's the traffic? As bad as pre-covid?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it depends on the area like Sabi ni sweet walang traffic sa Taft, which we know puro jeep diyan, ewan ko kung pati bus wala pa rin diyan ngayon. So without PUVs in the Taft nawala traffic.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally, i do not see the reason how moving it to the innermost lane, will possibly help traffic or our war against covid.

Some countries use this method and it works ... take a look at South Korea ...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast