New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I hope they also incorporate a provision for building owners/establishments to require them to provide ample/proportional parking spaces for their tenants and customers (I usually experience this hassle with banks, restaurants and other buildings/arcades with multiple tenants) ...no parking space no building permit (something to that effect)

in our area... a number of houses are duplex ones so tendency is to use the garage as a lanai or bodega.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    can we also demand that local government give back to the pedestrian, the sidewalk?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerz View Post
    Sir sana naboto kita dati para napasa mo na yan dati pa hehe
    gusto ko eto sana maipasa kasi ang daming mga taong ang yayabang, oo may sasakyan at may garahe din pero sa harapan pa din ng bahay nya sya pumaparada meaning sa kalsada pa din ang garahe sagabal pa din, at saka mga jeep puro sa kalsada ang garahe ang nakakaasar pa sa harapan pa ng bahay ko o bahay ng iba ayaw sa harapan nya kapal ng mukha talaga

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Did he ever take into consideration those low cost housing projects in the north and south of the metro? Almost all of them do not have parking allocations. Paano kung umasenso ang mga nakabili ng units dito and the area progresses? Wala na silang karapatan bumili ng sasakyan?

Just my 3 cents

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    Did he ever take into consideration those low cost housing projects in the north and south of the metro? Almost all of them do not have parking allocations. Paano kung umasenso ang mga nakabili ng units dito and the area progresses? Wala na silang karapatan bumili ng sasakyan?

Just my 3 cents
    Siguro lupa muna ang bilhin nila para matayuan ng grahe bago sasakyan?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013

Just my 3 cents
    Those with existing car and no parking space will have to be dealt with separately when this law takes into effect. However those that will just be buying a car after after the law passes will be affected. Other countries are already enforcing this and in the end i think everyone will benefit from this. Hindi naman siguro puede na pabayaan na lang natin na ang lahat ng kalsada and sidewalk natin ay mapuno na ng naka paradang sasakyan. A good alternative maybe is more paid parking space for those that has no garage of their own. Whatever it is, everyone will benefit if we unclog our sidewalks and streets with parked cars.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yobma View Post
    Those with existing car and no parking space will have to be dealt with separately when this law takes into effect. However those that will just be buying a car after after the law passes will be affected. Other countries are already enforcing this and in the end i think everyone will benefit from this. Hindi naman siguro puede na pabayaan na lang natin na ang lahat ng kalsada and sidewalk natin ay mapuno na ng naka paradang sasakyan. A good alternative maybe is more paid parking space for those that has no garage of their own. Whatever it is, everyone will benefit if we unclog our sidewalks and streets with parked cars.
    Agreed :thumbup:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Did he ever take into consideration those low cost housing projects in the north and south .....

Bakit low cost housing lang? Sila lang ba ang bawal mag street park?

Stroll inside the posh villages here in Makati, meron din mga households that do street parking.

Sige nga, try nila sitahin ang mga yun.

:D

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sabi ko nga a few posts earlier,- ipasa na iyang batas na iyan at i-implement na....

Para magkaalaman na!!!

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.8K:stone:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Bakit low cost housing lang? Sila lang ba ang bawal mag street park?

Stroll inside the posh villages here in Makati, meron din mga households that do street parking.

Sige nga, try nila sitahin ang mga yun.

:D
    Siguro implementation will be limited to public roads. Kung private roads o inside subdivisions, hindi nila pwede i-enforce kasi homeowners ang may authority.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast