New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    received a brochure this morning, effective January 01, 2007.

based on my personal consumption:

skyway to filinvest, before its 115. now its 120. increase of 5 pesos
    grade level to filinvest, before its 55, now its 65. increase of 10 pesos.

The irony....NLEX tollrate will be going down. I think this is to support the alabang viaduct improvement....
    Last edited by CaRGirL; December 20th, 2006 at 07:58 AM. Reason: changed 2006 to 2007

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    tsk tsk tsk... yung mababawas sa akin sa NLEX, ililipat lang pala sa SLEX.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I don't like the increase until they increase the lanes.

C'mon, I waste 2-5 liters just below the C5 ramp southbound everytime I go home around 1800H and they'd still increase toll fees? Men, do something to reduce traffic first before they increase that toll! :boo:

IMHO, ba't di na lang kasi nila gawin na presyong baba ang skyway pero pang mga 1st class vehicles lang? Tapos ung baba eh para sa mga 2nd and 3rd class vehicles na until the skyway road ends. At least magamit naman maigi skyway nila at mabawasan traffic sa baba.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    I don't like the increase until they increase the lanes.

C'mon, I waste 2-5 liters just below the C5 ramp southbound everytime I go home around 1800H and they'd still increase toll fees? Men, do something to reduce traffic first before they increase that toll! :boo:

IMHO, ba't di na lang kasi nila gawin na presyong baba ang skyway pero pang mga 1st class vehicles lang? Tapos ung baba eh para sa mga 2nd and 3rd class vehicles na until the skyway road ends. At least magamit naman maigi skyway nila at mabawasan traffic sa baba.
    same rant here. even you take the skyway, the queue while paying extends up to 1 kms during rush hours, plus another 1 km going down the skyway ramp, plus more than 1 kms queue going out of filinvest exit. pero what can we do? we are at their mercy. besides, i think the TRB has independence in granting these increases.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yes, we work for these guys.....

Another scheme to 'extort' money from us, paying public..

:starwars:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Another toll increase take note hindi pa tapos ang pag gawa ng viaduct ah..
    Let's sing it
    pataas ng pataas ng pataas
    ang toll fee ang toll fee
    sa SLEX
    sa SLEX

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buset na slex yan! di pa nga tapos yung improvement may singil na agad.
    hayy...someone should do an audit on their books. san ba napunta lahat nung mga toll fee increases that they've implemented in the last 3 or 4 years. dati, from C5 exit to Carmona, P12 lang yata. ngayon, P65 na yata. yung Calamba exit from C5, 20-something, ngayon P82 na. and now this! eh wala namang major improvement na nangyari unlike yung sa NLEX. At least sa NLEX, they improved it first before they charged.

imposible naman idahilan nila na baon pa rin sila sa utang from interest payments on the original loan they made to improve the SLEX.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    oh know. this is sad.

oh well, we cant do anything about it... lets just sing nga..ano nga ulit yung song.

bhahahahah

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wtf! ako na lang yata d tumataas e... hhaayyyzzz... buti na lang walang toll sa pobinsha! hehehe!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at least ang north nung nagawa na saka nag increase..dito sa south ginagawa pa lang magiincrease na, eh magkano ang na toll pag natapos? did you notice na they paunted the posts sa ilalaim ng skyway.siguro binabawi nila yun nagastos doon...and beside wala naman nag improve..I used the SLEX everyda, traffic rin everyday!!! bwisit!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Slex Toll Increase Eff 01/01/07