New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 190 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Pag bpi app kelangan paregister ang account sa branch tulad ng bills payment?

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    no need na. just use e-wallet meron na dun option like easytrip and autosweep. nasubukan ko palang easytrip reloading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    try ko din card no. hope mag work sya.

no need na. just use e-wallet meron na dun option like easytrip and autosweep. nasubukan ko palang easytrip reloading.

easytrip and autosweep, confirmed less 10 minutes after reloading via bpi app ay reflected na yun load mo

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljacket View Post
    Thanks for all the response. All the posts are very useful and informative.

I think I will wait before I come back to Bicutan again. At least until they sort out the following:

1. Reloading the RFID - they said there are only 2 reloading stations: Bicutan office and another one which I forgot. Therefore I'd be better off (for now) lining up on tollbooths versus reloading them in Bicutan and not to mention bringing all my cars from QC to Bicutan for the RFID install!

2. Finalize whether it's only for the headlight or it can be mounted on the windshield. The skyway guy there said it was only for a headlight position due to the tollbooth sensor position. I dont like putting any sticker on my headlights!

3. I really prefer the old epass gadget or easytrip (for my nlex trips) versus RFID. I dont like stickers that will definitely in time wear out, get stolen, or even ruin my plastic headlight lense. Headlight lenses temp goes up soecially at night when we use our headlights and we know what happens when adhesive come in contact with extreme heat. They melt and loose their stickiness!

Well that's just me. I will wait for a while...

Tnx!
    I was able to load my autosweep and easytrip rfid/s via gcash.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    AS OF YESTERDAY:

Motorists without RFID to be given ticket
    Iris Gonzales, Delon Porcalla (The Philippine Star ) - November 5, 2020 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — Starting Dec. 1, motorists passing the North Luzon and South Luzon Expressways with no RFID stickers attached to their vehicles will be penalized by the Land Transportation Office.

Motorists who fail to conform to the government’s mandate will be apprehended and issued a citation ticket, the Department of Transportation (DOTr) said yesterday.

xxx

Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. president Rodrigo Franco said the MPTC would put in place measures to ensure that motorists with no RFID by then would have their stickers installed before they enter the expressways.

“In principle, motorists can be penalized if they enter the tollways without RFID. But we have procedures to allow them to have RFID installed before they enter the expressways,” Franco said.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Nagload ako kanina ng easy trip account ko using gcash. Meron siyan 15 pesos service charge and real time naman ang pagpasok. Ang hiningi sakin na details e acct number na nakuha ko from sms. Until now wala parin yung card ko.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Done in less than 5 mins.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Saan ka sir nagpakabit? Via appointment ka ba?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Petron Dasma (EDSA Makati). Via appointment. They do not entertain walkins anymore. Dami umaapela kanina pero di pinagbigyan. They need the reference number that will be emailed to you when you set an appointment.

Waiting for activation na lang. Not registered pa daw sabi ng BALINQ. Loaded 500 via bpi (10pesos service charge).

Last edited by JohnM; November 7th, 2020 at 01:11 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    AS OF YESTERDAY:

Motorists without RFID to be given ticket
    Iris Gonzales, Delon Porcalla (The Philippine Star ) - November 5, 2020 - 12:00am
    paano kaya ung meron rfid pero kulang ang load or nasa threshold na?

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    paano kaya ung meron rfid pero kulang ang load or nasa threshold na?

lalabas yan every entry and exit
    pwede mo rin icheck online or via sms before you leave
    personally, i just make sure meron balance
    e.g. umalis ako now, and alam kong 200 lang magagamit ko, load parin ako kahitmay natira pa