New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Anybody know when this is scheduled for completion?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ I do not know.... It's really scary to drive this stretch of the road..... That's the reason why our weekend sojourn to the south (Laguna/Batangas/Quezon) stopped.

A month ago, work is ongoing starting at Carmona exit (entered at Alabang). But before this, there are still segments that are still left unfinished...

7505:bravo:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ I do not know.... It's really scary to drive this stretch of the road..... That's the reason why our weekend sojourn to the south (Laguna/Batangas/Quezon) stopped.

A month ago, work is ongoing starting at Carmona exit (entered at Alabang). But before this, there are still segments that are still left unfinished...

7505:bravo:
    take rizal laguna route...

on a sunday drive, scenic pa, forget SLEX for now

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post

Directions? How long does it take?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bad trip nga yan. parusa talaga. dapat nagbaba man lang sila ng toll fee during the rehab kasi lugi ka naman sa gas dahil sa traffic. worse, wala man lang silang posted na completion date or project schedule. ang wierd pa ng gawa. pa-zigzag ka sa daan. magugulat ka na lang na yung gitnang lane ang ginagawa. maya maya yung gilid naman.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just got back from Laguna. Traffic was horrible from Sta Rosa to Sucat. Took us two hours to travel that stretch of road!!! Normally that would take us less than an hour.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    estimate ko siguro 2-3years.

dami pang groundwork at earthmoving e.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sobrang parusa talag. Parang lasing ang nagplan ng rehab. Left, right center lane, lahat may hukay. Pang slalom ang SLEX!

How many years na ba ang repairs?

Ang masaya dito ay, SLEX under repair, C5 elevated U turn under construction, EDSA jam packed bumper to bumper traffic. Saan ka lulusot? If you guys know a less congested route from Slex to QC, pls share.

SLEX = Sorry Excuse for a Expressway

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    and even when traffic is not so bad.... it's still bad for my car. My front bumber is already pockmarked with lots of small holes/scratches caused by gravel.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post

Bro.,- I think I know the road that you're referring to. I believe that this is the route that the Alabangers drove through a couple of summers ago.

You see, my nearest entrance to SLEX is Alabang or Sucat. That means I need to drive through SLEX (going north), C5 (with the Kalayaan intersection's heavy traffic), turning right at Ortigas and into that road... It's a long way for me.....

Maybe you know of a shorter route?

7606:mobile1:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SLEX rehab