New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kayo naman yun budget importante. Itong segment eh ₱10B na at least according to the photo posted.

Sana nag ambag mga affected sa traffic. ngayon para nasabay na dati. ✌🏼️SLEX Alabang traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thanks to all who replied

major construction pala 'to. i remember when the first phase was constructed in the 90s - 2+ hours of traffic to makati, and that was with less vehicles on the road. it did get better after but, fsck me, it was hell during construction. pretty much what's happening with the other phases of the skyway happening around metro manila.

looking forward to the skyway being extended to susana. in the meantime, i think i'll move back into the city for 2-3 years until this all gets sorted out.

sino na nga yun lilipat daw ng tagaytay at commute daily to bgc? good luck with that and this construction hahahah

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Traffic pa rin ba dito ng mga bandang 10PM - 11PM? Byahe kami bukas ng gabi pa-Matnog ng ganung oras eh.
    Eto na ba yung ph tour all the way to mindanao?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    They should have done that lagpas Alabang viaduct Skyway segment when Stage 2 was being constructed 10-11 years ago.

S2 was completed in 2011 (?), yet less than 8 years bursting at the seams already. SOMCO really needed to this, especially with pending completion of S3 by 1st/2nd qtr 2020.

Anyway soil testing now somewhere in NB P21-27. SB has pier markings as well.

Yikes sa matinding traffic yet again/ :/

---

Hillsborough NB entry will definitely get demolished as seen from the pier markings. Alabang vehicles bound for Skyway will have to use South Station ramps.

SB though I haven't seen any lane marking underneath and pass the viaduct.

---

Kahit Linggo ng gabi, TRAPIK diyan kahit nung wala pang S2 expansion works. Tiis2x for 2-3 years

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Due to Build Up traffic & Lack of discipline..

kaya nga pag galing akong alabang... mas practical pa na mag-exit sa Filinvest (pabalik ng makati)... daan sa ilalim ng SLEX.. then akyat dun sa ramp.. even nasa 7KMS distance ang ikot, still yung time difference at yung byahe, 20mins differential time (7KMS VS 2KMS travel time)... hindi naman uubos ng 1L fuel ang 7KMS... maliban lang kung sobrang traffic dahil merong aberya... saka ang toll gate price, nasa 20 pesos lang..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saan ka dadaan yun extention para ma connect sa main skyway? Diba sabi dati kaya hinde nagawa yan dahil Hindd pwede mag skyway over alabang viaduct?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan ka dadaan yun extention para ma connect sa main skyway?

Meh pier markings na sir both NB and SB.

Problema lang yung "katiting" na "shoulder" sa outermost lane ay mawawala nadin gawa ng S2 expansion piers.

Diba sabi dati kaya hinde nagawa yan dahil Hindd pwede mag skyway over alabang viaduct?
    This is the first time I've heard this sir.

Eh yung Stage 3 Section 5 tumawid sa EDSA / Line 1 (taas na nun).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Meh pier markings na sir both NB and SB.

Problema lang yung "katiting" na "shoulder" sa outermost lane ay mawawala nadin gawa ng S2 expansion piers.

This is the first time I've heard this sir.

Eh yung Stage 3 Section 5 tumawid sa EDSA / Line 1 (taas na nun).
    Saan bale.entry and exit niyan? Sa Susana mismo?

So over ng alabang viaduct sila para connect sa skyway? Diretso lang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan bale.entry and exit niyan? Sa Susana mismo?

So over ng alabang viaduct sila para connect sa skyway? Diretso lang

Kindly refer to post below from other thread (SSC):

Though "vague" padin yng Skyway SB - pero they need to cross this over the viaduct otherwise walang silbi expansion ng SB side:

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    I got glimpse of the design because of my friend, it appears to be a 2 lane carriageway with shoulder, which will start after Soldiers Hills. Elevated portion will rise after Pleasant dr overpass, riding the same height of alabang viaduct (viaduct will be expanded by adding two more lanes NB). It will realign with the existing elevated section of skyway in alabang, up to tollplaza near Amkor. From there, Skyway expansion section 2 will begin up until it reach sucat.

So the end result will be:

2lanes NB at grade feeder road added to SLEX from Soldier's hills
    2lanes NB elevated will be added into viaduct, elevated road will start at pleasant dr.
    2lanes NB elevated will be added to existing skyway section (alabang to tollplaza) and VV. SB will have 2 more elevated SB lanes
    1lane NB and SB to be added from Tollpalza to Sucat and VV.

That sums up the expansion from what I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    From what I saw, the grand plan is to have 6 lane skyway (3 lanes each) from Magallanes to Alabang. So i think they will work on Sucat to Alabang and add lanes there to make it 3 lanes NB and SB.

I was told the biggest challenge at the moment as per implementation and construction is not ROW issues but the cost of construction.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Kindly refer to post below from other thread (SSC):

Though "vague" padin yng Skyway SB - pero they need to cross this over the viaduct otherwise walang silbi expansion ng SB side:
    Could be side by side with the viaduct with a wall dividing them?

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast