Hi there guys... newbie po ako dito. may problem po kasi kami ngayon regarding sa papers ng pick up namin.

my father in law bought this nissan sunny pick up sa friend nya last 10 years ago. his friend owns a company whos name is sentricon pest control. now his company was bought by another company and was dissolved. me and my wife is using this pick up for four years now and were the one registering it. i'm registering it using only an OR and its insurance without any CR or xerox of the CR. well my father in law's story was he still owes his friend some money for the pick up. (this all, i recently found out when we were going to change the color of the pick up).

now heres the real problem. we no longer can find the original owner, we have no original CR and has no deed of sale. yung pick up malapit nung lumabas sa shop kasi pinabody repair namin tapos pinalitan ng color, originally white eh ginawang blue. naparegister ko na rin kaso natatakot ako na ilabas kasi baka masita at malaman na mali yung color.

help please for those of you there sir/maam. thank you so much!