Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Are you in favor of this security bolt?
    Looks OK para iwas sa baklas ng plaka.
    Ano naman ang disadvantages?

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Pinakita sa tv kanina (can't really remember the name of the program pero si Jessica Soho yung host) na kinabit nila sa motorcycle yung plate with the new bolts and wala pa 1 minute nakaya din tanggalin nung mekaniko yung screws. I don't know with cars pero from what I've read kapag ipapagawa mo front and back ng car magkaka problema ka in terms of the plates and boltssss.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yellybeans View Post
    Pinakita sa tv kanina (can't really remember the name of the program pero si Jessica Soho yung host) na kinabit nila sa motorcycle yung plate with the new bolts and wala pa 1 minute nakaya din tanggalin nung mekaniko yung screws. I don't know with cars pero from what I've read kapag ipapagawa mo front and back ng car magkaka problema ka in terms of the plates and boltssss.
    this is how i would do it if i wanted the plate removed "clean"
    use dremel wireless to create a line,

use flat head screw driver to unscrew the bolt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this is how i would do it if i wanted the plate removed "clean"
    use dremel wireless to create a line,

use flat head screw driver to unscrew the bolt.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's because kayang abutin yun likod ng screw Sa motorcycle but hinde naman maabot pag kotse.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ano po kaya mangyayari if we are in need to repair the portion having the plates, hingi pa permit lto for it and as usual pay na naman. And since nabaklas na ung issued bolt and nut nila, request pa ba and pay again for the replacement?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Removing them is the easy part. Getting caught not using them is the real downer. http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...es-do-the-same

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    LTO personnel admits that the supplied bolts won't fit all vehicles and they themselves don't follow the rule.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...ame?ref=latest

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ewan ko talaga sa lto
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1433985289405.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    G*go talaga ang mga g*gong taga LTO. Ginag*go pa tayo.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Will LTO sell their sacred security bolts?

And I think they should!

So if one needs to remove their plates by destroying the old sacred bolts, no need to buy new plates. No need to be worried of being apprehended for using non-prescribed bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast