New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    how serious is this? at saang lugar talaga ito implemented at may nanghuhuli?

ang alam ko lang sa nlex at slex. not sure sa edsa at secondary roads.
    grabe naman kasi, walang silbi narin ang seat belt pag sobrang sikip at trapik sa kalye.
    unless pag maluwag na at alanganing oras at trip mong magmabilis.use it for your life. :drive1:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Most people who died not wearing seatbelt in a vehicular accident were actually going slow (below 60kmh) so it's not a good idea to wear seatbelt only when going fast. I've read it a study back in college.

Seatbelts can save your life and the others around you. Buckle up ALL THE TIME.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Most people who died not wearing seatbelt in a vehicular accident were actually going slow (below 60kmh) so it's not a good idea to wear seatbelt only when going fast. I've read it a study back in college.

Seatbelts can save your life and the others around you. Buckle up ALL THE TIME.
    +1 ako dyan.
    Besides, there's no wrong in wearing a seatbelt.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa Manila mahigpit

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yup. i think anyone who's about to end up in an accident will surely go slow kahit naka-seatbelt. what kills them is the impact during sudden stop. hampas muka o katawan o kaya naman car part towards the driver.

seatbelt do save lives! but i really find it useless and uncomfortable kapag nasa gitna ka ng grabeng trapik na sobrang bagal ang usad at ang tirik pa ng araw. just imagine that ish! well in fact, that scenario is ordinary sa pinas. hay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heavy bumper to bumper traffic is still no reason for me to remove my seatbelt, imho.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    It feels weird for me to drive (or ride as a passenger) without wearing seatbelts. Parang may kulang. I started using seatbelts during the early 80's when cars didn't have seatbelts as standard equipment. At that time, the seatbelt law was just a thought. We actually had to purchase seatbelts and install them from TBA (Tires, Batteries and Accessories) shops. It just made sense to wear them then and it still makes sense wearing them now. Whether a law exists or not.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    even though you're stuck in traffic you'll never know when a boeing 747 can fall out of the sky and hit you.

Be safe and wear a seatbelt.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    It's a free country. If you don't like wearing it, then don't.

Your death wish, not mine.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    heavy bumper to bumper traffic is still no reason for me to remove my seatbelt, imho.
    +1 here.... even though i am heavily tinted, i find the use of the seatbelt necessary...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Seat Belt Law