New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    ^clark south sir. from there punta ka macarthur hiway.
    bali di na papasok ng sctex?

Sent from my CM Omega HD 2.0 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    From nlex, exit San Fernando..and just use the national road towards Lubao... Not sure if you can enter Sctex in Porac or Floridablanca.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    bali di na papasok ng sctex?

Sent from my CM Omega HD 2.0 using Tapatalk 4
    papasok pa sir. kala ko kinoconfirm mo lang kung pwede pang dumaan sa clark.
    yung clark south exit before nung damged area.
    kung hindi ka papasok sctex ung route ni balikpinoy ang ddaanan mo.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    From nlex, exit San Fernando..and just use the national road towards Lubao... Not sure if you can enter Sctex in Porac or Floridablanca.
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    papasok pa sir. kala ko kinoconfirm mo lang kung pwede pang dumaan sa clark.
    yung clark south exit before nung damged area.
    kung hindi ka papasok sctex ung route ni balikpinoy ang ddaanan mo.
    thanks guys

at least i have 2 alternative way

Sent from my Omega HD 2.0 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am not from Pampanga so i don't know the road conditons of the area but here's a possible detour route (green) for those going to Subic (from Manila) ... it basically exits NLEX at Angeles and enters SCTEX at Porac

this is assuming the Mancatian bridge is intact (it's on the same river as that broke SCTEX) ... the detour will cost additional travel time of ~18 minutes (compared to the normal (red) route) although they have approximately same road distance (20 km)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    me mga areas pa nga pala ng pampanga na baha. so ingat na lang din.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Di ko parin matanggal sa isip ko na what if you're running beyond the speedlimit then bam! Wala na palang daan.

Instant death?
    sabi sa news bago pa man masira yan di na raw nila pinadadaanan, nagpapadivert na sila. bago yata masira yan crack muna kaya di na nila pinadaanan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    i am not from Pampanga so i don't know the road conditons of the area but here's a possible detour route (green) for those going to Subic (from Manila) ... it basically exits NLEX at Angeles and enters SCTEX at Porac

this is assuming the Mancatian bridge is intact (it's on the same river as that broke SCTEX) ... the detour will cost additional travel time of ~18 minutes (compared to the normal (red) route) although they have approximately same road distance (20 km)
    It would take more than 18min using the detour. Palaging traffic ang Pandan road.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post

Tama si Boybi, traffic ang maabutan mo sa route na yan. In this case, it's much better to take the Olongapo - Gapan road if you're heading to Subic/Bataan.

Another option is to take San Fernando Exit - Olongapo Gapan Road/J. Abad Santos - Megadike Access Road - Porac Exit - SCTEX.
    Last edited by vinj; August 22nd, 2013 at 09:29 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Tama si Boybi, traffic ang maabutan mo sa route na yan. In this case, it's much better to take the Olongapo - Gapan road if you're heading to Subic/Bataan.

Another option is to take San Fernando Exit - Olongapo Gapan Road/J. Abad Santos - Megadike Access Road - Porac Exit - SCTEX.
    I had to do an impromptu road trip yesterday from Laguna to Cabangan Zambales and back.

Best route to Subic would be exit San Fernando/Megadike/Porac...however I missed the Megadike road and used the Porac/Guagua road instead to reach the Porac SCTEX Interchange.

Barely no one was on SCTEX around 2pm yesterday.

On the way back, after surviving above ankle floods in my Honda Jazz in the Zambales towns of San Felipe, San Marcelino and Castillejos, we used suggested SCTEX/Porac Exit/Friendship Hwy/S. Clark on to Nlex. Again, nobody was on SCTEX at 10pm.

Its quite a hassle as the Friendship Hwy is heavily used by dump trucks and was quite rutted in certain sections.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
SCTEX Porac, Pampanga impassable