New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi guys,

Are there rules about not moving the vehicles until the enforcer/investigator said so?

Does this include little things like turning straight the steering wheel?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Hi guys,

Are there rules about not moving the vehicles until the enforcer/investigator said so?

Thanks
    i don't know.

btw, i noticed, you made two posts that i feel, are related.
    so, what happened, po?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    please don't take my word for this but i think this where our camera phones / cctvs come in very critical. as long you take plenty of pictures you may be fine moving to help prevent traffic build up. also dapat siguro both parties in agreement na tumabi na. hindi din naman ganun ka indepth ang mga traffic investigation dito sa atin

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Take pictures of the cars and the relative positions of the cars on the road showing lane markers. Take a picture of the damage. Then if the other party agrees move your vehicles to the side. Ang pagbabasehan naman talaga yung statements ninyo sa police report. Pero pag ayaw nung other party pagalaw e leave it be. No need to insist mamaya sira ulo pala mapaaway ka pa.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    also when you take pictures,make sure the license plates of the vehicles are clearly visible in the photos. It happened to me when I was cut across by some guy while I was waiting for the green light. Photos taken etc... then when the police arrived we showed them the photos, only for the police to point out that the license plates should have been visible.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    just to be safe and cover all bases, aside from taking pics, i'd take videos of the cars involved, the relevant surroundings, & if need be the other party too (if they're being belligerent).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Take pictures of the cars and the relative positions of the cars on the road showing lane markers. Take a picture of the damage. Then if the other party agrees move your vehicles to the side. Ang pagbabasehan naman talaga yung statements ninyo sa police report. Pero pag ayaw nung other party pagalaw e leave it be. No need to insist mamaya sira ulo pala mapaaway ka pa.
    Totally agree with everything you wrote yebo