New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ingat lang when you're merging back to EDSA. Not too many motorists are familiar with the new lane opening on EDSA and this morning, the CR-V next to me almost collided with another car coming from the Rockwell Flyover opening going to EDSA southbound.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nadaanan ko ito last friday. Ang bilis na from rockwell to ayala. Konti palang may alam. Pero next week baka traffic na

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ingat lang when you're merging back to EDSA. Not too many motorists are familiar with the new lane opening on EDSA and this morning, the CR-V next to me almost collided with another car coming from the Rockwell Flyover opening going to EDSA southbound.
    Yeah, I noticed that, too, this morning. Nagtataka ako kung bakit may slow down doon, at parang may nakahinto sa center island. Merging pala.

They need to make better/more warning for that.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that, too, this morning. Nagtataka ako kung bakit may slow down doon, at parang may nakahinto sa center island. Merging pala.

They need to make better/more warning for that.
    They also better put other type of barriers rather than the cones in the video.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    They also better put other type of barriers rather than the cones in the video.
    Masikip na yung flyover pag may barrier pa. And kung may nasiraan, wala ng access.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now if only there were better urban planning -- linking the Rockwell flyover to Fort Global City, then this would be even more meaningful!

Anyhow, I think, while this is still new, there should be marshalls on duty into the later hours, just to hopefully keep the peace and safety. A permanent center barrier would be safer, but would impede traffic flow as the flyover is tight as it is.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Now if only there were better urban planning -- linking the Rockwell flyover to Fort Global City, then this would be even more meaningful!

Anyhow, I think, while this is still new, there should be marshalls on duty into the later hours, just to hopefully keep the peace and safety. A permanent center barrier would be safer, but would impede traffic flow as the flyover is tight as it is.
    Meron naman marshal sa umaga. Sa gabi hindi ko lang alam if meron

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ang alam ko 7-10AM lang ito? Also saw this post by Atty. Gonzales (doblezeta) on Twitter. They recently installed convex mirrors in the area.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Ang alam ko 7-10AM lang ito? Also saw this post by Atty. Gonzales (doblezeta) on Twitter. They recently installed convex mirrors in the area.
    It would be okay to open this also during the early evening (rush hour) however the single lane on the flyover might affect the Estrella-bound traffic which gets bad for those going to Mandaluyong via Rockwell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Rockwell to Edsa Southbound via Flyover