3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hang Kulit!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nyahahahaha! Binayaran kaya niya?????

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    :hysterical: bwahahaha this is so funny kawawa naman ang operator sya nadale sa sarili nyang equipment :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    share ko lang to nakita ko sa NLEX speedlimit.. tignan niyo kung anong kotse ang naka TOPSPEED sa nlex, at anong speed.... GRABE....... faster than F1...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Luzon_Expressway

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Xt7 View Post
    share ko lang to nakita ko sa NLEX speedlimit.. tignan niyo kung anong kotse ang naka TOPSPEED sa nlex, at anong speed.... GRABE....... faster than F1...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Luzon_Expressway
    Wikipedia-
    Speed limit

80 km/h near Metro Manila, 100 km/h in rural areas, but 120 km/h is permitted. Speed limits are strictly enforced via CCTV cameras and speed guns, and speeders are usually identified as soon as they hit the tollbooth. The highest speed recorded here is 364 km/h by a BMW 650i on April 17, 2008 along the stretch of San Fernando to Pulilan exit.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 8n_half View Post
    Wikipedia-
    Speed limit

80 km/h near Metro Manila, 100 km/h in rural areas, but 120 km/h is permitted. Speed limits are strictly enforced via CCTV cameras and speed guns, and speeders are usually identified as soon as they hit the tollbooth. The highest speed recorded here is 364 km/h by a BMW 650i on April 17, 2008 along the stretch of San Fernando to Pulilan exit.
    Totoo kaya ito? I read somewhere that the top speed of the BMW 650i is electronically limited to 155 mph or 250 km/h. So paano kaya nakalagpas sa 300 ang sasakyang ito?

Anyway, wikipedia galing ang info, so i guess we should all just take it in with a grain of salt.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Totoo kaya ito? I read somewhere that the top speed of the BMW 650i is electronically limited to 155 mph or 250 km/h. So paano kaya nakalagpas sa 300 ang sasakyang ito?

Anyway, wikipedia galing ang info, so i guess we should all just take it in with a grain of salt.
    basta wiki, dami kalokohan. and i bet it's somebody from tsikot who did the latest edit on the info. here's what's in there as of this time when i checked it.

Speed limit

80 km/h near Metro Manila, 100 km/h in rural areas, but 120 km/h is permitted. Speed limits are strictly enforced via CCTV cameras and speed guns, and speeders are usually identified as soon as they hit the tollbooth. The highest speed recorded here is 401 km/h by a Sarao Jeepney on December 5, 2008.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post

The 650i like most high powered cars are electronically limited to 250kph by the ECU, a light modification of the ECU is needed to unlock the speed limit.

I know a lot of people who were apprehended for their insane speed in the expressway (200kph++)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Revenge against Speed Camera Radar