New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    San ba dapat ipanotaryo ang deed of sale, i mean e, sa place ng vendor or pwede rin sa place ng vendee?

for example, tiga probinsya ako at nakabili ng sasakyan sa metro manila, sa metro manila ba dapat or pwede na sa probinsya ko?

nung last time kasi na naibenta ko sasakyan ko e nagkataong same place kami ng buyer.

salamat.
    deed of sale is a unilateral contact. And being a contract it needs Consent, Object, and Consideration. So long as these three requisites are present a contract is valid and enforceable. So, with or without notarization a deed of sale is binding between the parties (vendor and vendee). In other words, notarization does not affect the validity of the contract. However, to make the deed a public document (because a contract is private undertaking) you need to have it notarized before a notary public. Without notarization LTO will not accept it for registration for the simple reason that government agencies like the LTO or Registry of Deeds do not honor private documents. Now, the question is where shall the document be notarized? kung saan man si VENDOR. If you take a good look at a deed of sale, at the bottom portion, there is this ACKNOWLEDMENT, and it states something like- BEFORE ME THIS ___ AT ______ PERSONALLY APPEARED blah blah. Wherever the vendor is, in the Philippines or abroad (in this case he goes to the consul to have the deed notarized), that place where he can be found he must personally present himself to the Notary Public. the ACKNOWLEDMENT portion is where the Notary Public will affix his signature.
    There is no need for the vendee to sign the document or to present himself to the Notary Public because as I said a contract of sale is unilateral contract (unilateral act of the vendor). I hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    deed of sale is a unilateral contact. And being a contract it needs Consent, Object, and Consideration. So long as these three requisites are present a contract is valid and enforceable. So, with or without notarization a deed of sale is binding between the parties (vendor and vendee). In other words, notarization does not affect the validity of the contract. However, to make the deed a public document (because a contract is private undertaking) you need to have it notarized before a notary public. Without notarization LTO will not accept it for registration for the simple reason that government agencies like the LTO or Registry of Deeds do not honor private documents. Now, the question is where shall the document be notarized? kung saan man si VENDOR. If you take a good look at a deed of sale, at the bottom portion, there is this ACKNOWLEDMENT, and it states something like- BEFORE ME THIS ___ AT ______ PERSONALLY APPEARED blah blah. Wherever the vendor is, in the Philippines or abroad (in this case he goes to the consul to have the deed notarized), that place where he can be found he must personally present himself to the Notary Public. the ACKNOWLEDMENT portion is where the Notary Public will affix his signature.
    There is no need for the vendee to sign the document or to present himself to the Notary Public because as I said a contract of sale is unilateral contract (unilateral act of the vendor). I hope this helps.
    so in simple terms sir JM, e pwede na ipanotaryo ni vendor at to follow nako na pipirma. para pagdating ko sa address ni vendor e kaliwaan na lang kami. end of negotiations na. tama po ba?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    San ba dapat ipanotaryo ang deed of sale, i mean e, sa place ng vendor or pwede rin sa place ng vendee?

for example, tiga probinsya ako at nakabili ng sasakyan sa metro manila, sa metro manila ba dapat or pwede na sa probinsya ko?

nung last time kasi na naibenta ko sasakyan ko e nagkataong same place kami ng buyer.

salamat.
    In my case,

Seller/Owner is from Malabon. Vehicle is registered in LTO Manila.
    Buyer (Me) is from Bataan.
    Deed Of Sale was notarized in Makati City.

Also, we were not present when document was notarized but we (Buyer and Seller) had attached photocopy of valid IDs and signatures.

I renewed the registration and transferred ownership of vehicle in LTO Bataan. Wala naman naging problema sa Deed of Sale.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    so in simple terms sir JM, e pwede na ipanotaryo ni vendor at to follow nako na pipirma. para pagdating ko sa address ni vendor e kaliwaan na lang kami. end of negotiations na. tama po ba?
    yes, puede na ni vendor ipanotaryo siya lang, but you need NOT sign the deed of sale so long as your name and your other personal circumstances (nationality, age, ***, marital status) are stated in the deed of sale as the vendee. I'll post a picture illustrate it clearly.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Pag ganito, yes, puede kaliwaan na lang kayo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1427706680827.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    pero kung ganito. pipirma ka dun as vendee in front sa notary public. you also affix your signature in his notarial book. dun sa pinaka- bottom ng deed of sale after the ACKNOWLEDMENT may ganito:
    Doc No. ______
    Page No. ______
    Book No. ______
    Series of 2015
    nasa notarial book yan. that's the details of the deed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1427706830811.jpg  

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    salamat sir JM on the info.

ot, regarding transfer of ownership: kelangan din ba na sa LTO agency kung saan nakarehistro (ex. marikina) yung sasakyan ang gagawa ng bagong CR under my name? di ba pwedeng sa LTO malapit dito samin sa probinsya?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ot, regarding transfer of ownership: kelangan din ba na sa LTO agency kung saan nakarehistro (ex. marikina) yung sasakyan ang gagawa ng bagong CR under my name? di ba pwedeng sa LTO malapit dito samin sa probinsya?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015

di kailangan. in fact, yan ang practice ng mga kaibigan natin na engage in buy and sell. dun nila ipa register sa "friendly" LTO district nila.
    but you need to inquire the LTO district or office near you. the problem with most of our government agencies , although there is a uniform procedure, iba - ibang proceso sinusunod in different branches of the same government agency.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006

pwede yan sa malapit na LTO office sa yo ,

first you have to make Request for Confirmation; kung saan e paparetrieve yung file ng car na nabili mo kung saan unang pinarehistro yan then pag dumating na yung file e kailangan mo na ngayon magpa macro etching sa TMG

pwede yan sa malapit na LTO office sa yo ,

first you have to make Request for Confirmation; kung saan e paparetrieve yung file ng car na nabili mo kung saan unang pinarehistro yan then pag dumating na yung file e kailangan mo na ngayon magpa macro etching sa TMG

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Share ko lang naging experience ko sa ganyan. Naka bili ko ng 98 Lancer nung 2010. Sa Deed Of Sale pumirma ko then hinde ko alam kung naka notaryo na yun bago ko pirmahan. Dinala ko sasakyan sa Camp Crame para kumuha ng Clearance for Transfer of Ownership. After 3 days nakuha ko. Naka rehistro sasakyan sa LTO malapit sa JRU Mandaluyong, nung dalhin ko papers dun, sa Olongapo daw nka CR. May nag alok skin na kontak namin sa loob na pa punta daw sya ng Olongapo LTO, sya na lang daw mag ayos dun, After 1 week na transfer na sa LTO malapit sa JRU at sa name ko.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast