New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hello,

I was having my auxiliary fan checked by an electrician and then he noticed something unusual from my plate number. I have a Honda Civic LXi 97 car. He said that 97 model cars should have letter "U" as the starting character but mine was "W". It's a 2nd hand car. I really have no idea about the 97 models having letter "U" as the starting character until the time the electrician mentioned it to me. I think there is no problem with the OR/CR because the chassis no. and engine no. is the same. Also, I've checked it already through the LTO system(2600). I just noticed that the CR was dated 2009. Does anyone know what may had happened to it? Is there any legal issues about this?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    brad, ikaw na nagsabi, ELECTRICIAN siya at hindi kawani ng LTO.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by xagent_orangex View Post
    brad, ikaw na nagsabi, ELECTRICIAN siya at hindi kawani ng LTO.
    Haha, tama nga. hehe, medyo napraning lang ako kasi mas marami na siyang experience sa mga sasakyan(electricals nga lang). Pero ba talagang ganung pattern para sa license plate?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_celiz09 View Post
    Haha, tama nga. hehe, medyo napraning lang ako kasi mas marami na siyang experience sa mga sasakyan(electricals nga lang). Pero ba talagang ganung pattern para sa license plate?
    ang alam ko lang e "per region" ang letters, ex. region 1 = starts with "A", region 2 = "B" and so on...NCR naman= madami at halu-halo except those used na sa regional. pero yung "per year" e hindi ko alam kung may ganun nga.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    NCR Plates 1997. License Plates start with UP, UR, US, UT, UU, WA, WB

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_celiz09 View Post
    Hello,

I was having my auxiliary fan checked by an electrician and then he noticed something unusual from my plate number. I have a Honda Civic LXi 97 car. He said that 97 model cars should have letter "U" as the starting character but mine was "W". It's a 2nd hand car. I really have no idea about the 97 models having letter "U" as the starting character until the time the electrician mentioned it to me. I think there is no problem with the OR/CR because the chassis no. and engine no. is the same. Also, I've checked it already through the LTO system(2600). I just noticed that the CR was dated 2009. Does anyone know what may had happened to it? Is there any legal issues about this?
    wala. think nothing of it. ok plaka mo. the guy is just having some fun..
    yung 1997 car ko, "U" rin siya.. yung 2012 car ko, "U" pa rin siya..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wala. think nothing of it. ok plaka mo. the guy is just having some fun..
    yung 1997 car ko, "U" rin siya.. yung 2012 car ko, "U" pa rin siya..
    yung 1997 U series walang letter I, O, and Q. it would be cool the have both vehicles with the same letters and numbers with the exemption of one letter. like UFL 456 and UFI 456. hehe what are the odds.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yun previous car namin dati 97 civic vti. WBM *** plate nya. So no problem regarding sa plaka mo.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Maraming Salamat sa mga post niyo!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ang nakakapag taka yung nakasabay ko na toyota 97 model W ang plaka.. pero yung plates nya yung bagong labas..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast