New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    pwede ka sa yellow lane, basta pag may pupuntahan ka at kelanagn mo dumaan sa yellow lang, ung di pwedeng hindi. pwede yun! amg singnal ka lang para alam ng MMDA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    [SIZE="4"]09275 15 15 15 Text your complaints "PNP Kotong Project"[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    pwede ka sa yellow lane, basta pag may pupuntahan ka at kelanagn mo dumaan sa yellow lang, ung di pwedeng hindi. pwede yun! amg singnal ka lang para alam ng MMDA

Sir thanks a lot. Alam ko na ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    one more evidence why MMDA or any other police can't confiscate your license or license plate: gr 102782 1991 . Court order na yan

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    may tanong ako. Yung tools ba ay nagagamit din sa mga Local Traffic enfercers(MAPSA, Manila Enforcer, Pasay Enforcer etc...)? And sino sa kanila ang pwedeng mangumpiska ng lisensya o kung pwede ba talaga silang mangumpiska? Anong pwede mong gawin pag hindi nila binalik ang lisnensya mo?

Ito pa pala, yung tiket ba na binibigay sayo kelangan mo pirmahan? paano kung walang pirma mo? This question applies to the Local Traffic Enforcers too. Not MMDA, since there's a lengthy discussion about it.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    according to PD1605 and to gr 102782; hinde puwede unless nag park ka sa gitna ng kalye or obstructing the flow of traffic by being a obstruction.. And they can also confiscate it ifyou are already on your consecutive 3rd offense and or a reckless driver or D.U.I., and also you are driving a dilapidated vehicle - unworthy being driven on the roads. other than that suppose to be wala. Clear??

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hey this is nice... is this up to date?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    pwede pa ba 'tong gamitin ngayon? 2007 pa kasi napost e, baka hindi na up-to-date, mapahiya lang tayo pag ginamit natin sa mga abusadong kotong MMDAs.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    pwede pa ba 'tong gamitin ngayon? 2007 pa kasi napost e, baka hindi na up-to-date, mapahiya lang tayo pag ginamit natin sa mga abusadong kotong MMDAs.
    A law never expires unless repealed .. So just do your research by at least typing it on your search bar.. dali lang don't be tamad

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I have a question.

Is there a law saying anything about confusing/vague traffic signs?

Here's what happened to me long ago (6 to 7 years ago but it is still clear in my mind because that was the only time I was ever apprehended - few months after that I went abroad ).

I was on Jupiter St in Makati and I turned left to Makati Avenue. There was a clear white paint on the lane that shows that I can take a left turn. I was stopped by a traffic enforcer saying my offense was illegal turn + wreckless driving.

He pointed to me a sign that says no left turn (about 10 to 20 meters from the intersection.

While he was right that there is a sign that says NO LEFT TURN, what about the paint on the lane that says I can turn left?

What I am interested to hear is if there is a law that favors me in this instance.

It is kinda like there is a law regarding taxation that if a tax law is vague, it should be interpreted to the benefit of the taxpayer. Something like that.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Protect yourself from abusive MMDA Personnel