New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Jan 2, 2010, on our way home going to Alabang from our post New Year's Eve celebration at Yellowcab, Tagaytay - we accidentally bumped a second hand red Honda Civic infront of us. Two pails and one wodden bench was in the center of the Governor's Drive and upon seeing those three objects, two cars swerved to the left side of the road but bumped the Civic when they stopped infront of us. I do not wanna know why they stopped, for all I care is that the damage has been done and all of us were safe.

I talked to that JP Pilapil and as well as his brother, the owner - Jas Pilapil (phone conversation only). I have repeated told them (many times - for 10 hours, I have said that so many times!) that we are liable for what happened. We are going to fix their car and if ever they needed hospital assistance, they just need to let me know and I will arrange it for them.

And so everyone is okay. First plan was to get a police report, get their contact numbers and my parents will do the rest. My first dilemma that night was, HOW CAN I HAVE THE CAR TOWED? Goodthing, since our car insurance is comprehensive and they give assistance 24/7, I called up the number that was in our car and gave the representative the policy number and voila, a tow truck is on our way.

We left the car on the area where we had the accident and went to the Police Station (thru their mobile). The Civic was there and we took more photos of it. I told JP Pilapil again that he does not need to worry for I will take care of the problem.

Second dilemma, his father - Sgt. Pilapil - as he wants us to call him, said I cant have our car towed because its going to be impounded. I asked the Police Officer Salvador of Carmona Police Station if there are such rules that they an have our car impounded. He said, Yes - as per requested by the complainant.

They did not know what they are doing is harrasment, carnapping and illegal detention.

Two of them, Sgt. PILAPIL and POLICE OFFICER A.A. SALVADOR asked me money, CASH infront of my friends, 5 of them including my husband.

They did not want us to go, they did not want to release the police report that we are requesting. These policemen should not be tolerated.

I have called up my mom and my dad but still - they did not want to release us. The agreement has been signed already and still they did not want to release our car, which by that time, was already on its way to Toyota Bel-air. They were asking us why I had it towed already. OBVIOUSLY, they want our money.

My mom told Police Officer Salvador, that if I have commited a crime they can go ahead and put me in prison, if none, they can call Gen. Versoza, the chief PNP. And they thought we were kidding.

When I started to shout at them (imagine 9 hours is toooooo much!), I told them I will call Gen. Versoza. One of the police inside that room said "Sige, tawagan mo na lahat ng gusto mong tawagan!" And so I called up Tito Jess (yes, Gen. Versoza), and thank God we were released.

The police officers of Carmona Police Station are not going to release us - in anyway, thank God for Gen. Versoza, Chief PNP. These policemen should not be tolerated. This MR. /Police Officer SALVADOR and that Sgt. Pilapil - as he wants us to call him should not be tolerated at all and ought to give them such punishment.

This is a head up to those who will encounter such. For clarification, our insurance company will pay for our car damages and theirs. BUT the father of the owner of the car, asked us CASH. Asked ME TO ASK MY MOM CASH. VERY CLEAR. AND POLICE OFFICER SALVADOR EXCHANGED NUMBERS with that SGT. PILAPIL.

Upon knowing that WE WILL NOT GIVE THEM CASH, and TRULY I WAS NOT NAMEDROPPING, that SGT. PILAPIL NEVER SHOWED UP AGAIN.

http://strangemaria.blogspot.com/201...on-cavite.html

In case you need assistance, regarding police harrasment, just let me know in anyway I hope we can help each other get this policemen punished.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Di ko maintindihan yung ibang parts ng post mo pero it's good that you were able to pull some strings para makalabas sa sitwasyon mo. Unfortunately, for the regular people like us it's going to be a long, tortuous ordeal to get our car, our money and our liberties back. Mahirap talaga pag pulis kalaban mo, they can trump up all kinds of charges against you and eventually give in to pressure. I've been in my fair share of accidents before, ended up in TV even :D buti nalang hindi ako yung at fault sa aksidente.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    you can file a formal complaint before the local People's Law Enforecement Board (PLEB).

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    this should be at GOON SQUAD section...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dapat kasuhan mo ng administrative case. Extortion yan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    well mabuti na lang you have somebody to call to get you on that kind of situation papano na lang ang mga ordinary tsikoteers na walang kakilala sa itaas wawa naman si Juan dela Cruz

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hindi nababawasan yung ganyang klase ng mga pulis/parak!
    lalo yatang dumarami sila....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    so what happened to the two policemen? (after you called up your Tito?) Any corrective action from Gen. Versoza?

Dapat sa kanila isama sa mga yun isinama sa ampatuan massacre...joke...1/2 meant...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    so what happened to the two policemen? (after you called up your Tito?) Any corrective action from Gen. Versoza?
    sir it seems that ms redgirl is quiet right now regarding on what action has been taken for this abusive law enforcerlike as saying "same feather flocks together"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Police Harrasment * Carmona Police Station