New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    The rounded rectangles represent the cars in our street. the arrows represent which direction they face. the orange is the sidewalk and the boxes represent the houses. the cars closest to the houses are where their owner lives, of course. the street is much narrower than this.

the car "D" is my new honda city, the thing is i am the newest car owner and i think the cause of a parking problem here, although i park in front of my house.

before all cars can exit the street w/o problem even if everyone is present until my car came i think. si car A ayaw pang pumarada sa loob ng bahay kasama ni car H eh malaki naman garage. last nyt the crap freak woke me up dahil ipaparada si car H sa loob kasi nakaharang daw car ko which is car D, which is true actually.

What should i do? if car e is not present should i backward my car so that other vehicles can cross? but i think that doesnt solve the whole problem. before, vehicle C (a van) is packed between G and F but transferred in front of his house after car E left for a Christmas Vacation. Now the parking setting is the same but without car E so that space is empty. Should I move my car to car E's place since he's not there? But still he'll be back soon. tell me i have the freakin right to park in front of my house. any useful reply would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I think you should get a garage kung ayaw mo maabala or makonsensya.

Although dapat nga naman pumasok sa garahe si Car A kung kasya naman.

In short, walang may-ari ng kalsada. Park as you please, just like what they do.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question is, why can't you park your car in your garage?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Technically speaking, no one should double park. Secondly, C, F, and G should not even park where they are. Thirdly, the one who has a garage should park it IN their garage, hello! Without any other option, then park as you please.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    no offense sir, nagpapasikip ng kalsada ang mga nagpapark sa kalye. ok lang sana kung isang side lang, pero bakit kailangan pa idouble park? before you buy a car, isipin sana muna kung saan ipapark, or magpagawa muna sana ng garage. nakakasikip po ng kalsada talaga ang mga ito.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymaster View Post
    tell me i have the freakin right to park in front of my house.
    I'm not sure if this is a one-way road but I think you are parking in a wrong direction.

As what most tsikoteer say, it is not a privilege to own a car moreover to park it beside the road, it is just not safe.

BTW, saang lugar (city) ba ito?
    Last edited by Taurus; December 28th, 2009 at 10:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    AFAIK, I can park my car/s on either ways: in my garage or along the road as long as it's part of my driveway. It's a privilege I'm ready to defend.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    no its not a one way road. its in marikina. bingo!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    anyway car b parked in front of me facing in the same direction. car c parked in his garage. ill be renovating my house this January so problem would be solved anytime soon.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    bro masasabi ko lang is no one owns the street..unahan lang yan..i think that wala dapat double parking pero kung no choice..idikit mo nalang as much as possible sa hse mo para di ka na maabala..
    i got the same problem with my bwisit na kapitbahay..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please help double parking problem