New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    We heard that new car plates can take as long as two months to get issued. Since we want to avoid the hassle of being stopped by overzealous traffic enforcers, we were wondering if getting one of those commemorative car plates would help. We have been seeing a lot of those "PGH100" plates around lately.

My questions are: (1) do any of you here own such a commemorative plate?; (2) have you ever been apprehended by traffic enforcers for its use?; (3) where do I get a "PGH100" plate and for how much?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maskingtape View Post
    We heard that new car plates can take as long as two months to get issued. Since we want to avoid the hassle of being stopped by overzealous traffic enforcers, we were wondering if getting one of those commemorative car plates would help. We have been seeing a lot of those "PGH100" plates around lately.

My questions are: (1) do any of you here own such a commemorative plate?; (2) have you ever been apprehended by traffic enforcers for its use?; (3) where do I get a "PGH100" plate and for how much?
    1. Yes I do own such
    2. nope as long as it is not expired
    3. refer to the link below:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41343&

PGH100 Plates