New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Please help!

My license was confiscated somewhere in Pasig my violation is not on the list so he put my violation on other saying "using wrong lane" I used pedestrian lane to U turn I dont have time to argue coz I have something important things to attend to.
    He gave me 5 days to pay the penalty
    I went to Pasig to get it and pay the penalty namputsa mas mahal pa sa LTO kung maningil 500php

I went home without my Drivers lincense

Is it possible to file affidavit of loss sa LTO because I think all Cities that has their own traffic enforcer especially makati doesnt forward nor report this to LTO
    Hoping for your immediate response

Thanks Guys

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope. may record din yan pag hindi claimed. ibabato nila yan sa LTO eh.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    that's a violation alright, if i were you, pay up na lang. less hassle.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Agree with the 2 tsikoteers who posted before me. Just pay the fine or contest the violation if you have question about the apprehension. I think it's a bad move to file for a lost license in lieu of a confiscated license, you won't be able to renew your license if you have unsettled fines and since the system is computerized, it wont be hard to block your renewal.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    actually lahat ng violation ay tumaas din (sumabay ata sa pagtaas ng crudo hehehe) kasi nakita ko yung list ng violation sa LTO na yung dating 150petot sa beating the red light ngayon nasa 650petot na.... 500petot and so on.....okay lang yan atleast next time hindi na tayo gagawa ulit ng violation kasi we knew na mahal na ang penalty unlike before...

Pasig traffic enforcer bumbero