New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I am affected by this. Buti sana kung may coding hours. Pero hinde, 24 hours daw. Basically they are restricting vehicles from rizal passing through pasig going to makati/bgc/ortigas, hence those specific streets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    its brilliant actually.... dito pa lang sa tsikot sa dami na ng ayaw nang dumaan sa pasig luluwag ang trapik sa kanila...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I think their plan is to divert all trafick from rizal to either ortigas extension or c6 only which would easen pasig proper without caring that it would aggravate the situation in those areas since most affected will not be pasig residents.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kasama ba yung mga streets sa Motel Belt? Ha ha ha . . .

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    m.concepcion/elisco road; from makati/kalayaan avenue pagtawid mo ng c5 going to buting.

Google Maps
    Is this the road going to Lexington?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Kasama ba yung mga streets sa Motel Belt? Ha ha ha . . .
    Hindi! At huwag naman sana! Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

oo wag naman
    friday coding is hard as it is ^_^

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

Yan ba shortcut mo pauwi?

Someone made a matrix of the Pasig odd even and it appears to be quite imbalanced. Some plate endings are really at a disadvantage. Not to mention, the problems it will cause for neighboring areas who will absorb the displaced traffic.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    pasikat kasi si Mayor : ) Bull**** scheme

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I tried plotting the covered streets by this scheme, notice one thing in common:
    as mentioned by other forumers above, they are trying to eliminate vehicles from Rizal from passing through inner Pasig streets.

It should be noted that a few months back, they tried experimenting a "no left turn" rule from East Bank towards Javier Bridge and F. Legaspi Street.
    Of course, the alternative is to take perennially congested Ortigas Extension.
    Vehicles tried to go around the rule by making a U-turn further then making a right turn to Javier Bridge.

Last month, they modified the rule to "odd-even".
    Not sure if left turn is now allowed, but the rule effectively halved the vehicles on F. Legaspi.
    So now I think, they are assuming the odd-even is working because they're expanding to the new streets by Sept 1st.

(1) Odd-even on Javier Bridge (mainly affecting those coming from Cainta/Taytay Floodway area)
    pasig-floodway-odd-even.jpg

(2) Odd-even on Sandoval Ave (I think the main target here are trucks coming from C6/Taytay, + Greenwoods residents)
    pasig-sandoval-odd-even.jpg

(3) Odd-even on San Guillermo/Elisco/R.Jabson Streets (targeting those coming from Makati/Pateros/Taguig)
    pasig-south-odd-even.jpg

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast