New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Just a years ago we moved to a new house and it was fine, but day by day I felt that we should never have gone to buy that house. I guess Dad really did make a mistake. I Lived in R. Papa Caloocan city. We have a Van an old Van but still in top condition. Our house was just in front of the road, as you can see common courtesy is overlooked. Tricycles, motorcycles has no shame parking in front of the house we always have a hard time parking, and getting inside the house, would we always wait for them to make them move their vehicles? It was tiring the people who park there has no shred of respect and a sense of discipline. We did all sort of things to sort out that problem, we talk about the problem with the baranggay. But when you just close your eyes, wow magical! they're here again! I persist Mom that we should just sell the house and moved to a desirable community but we can't afford it, since I'm still studying and I curse myself I can't do anything. We can't do anything about the situation we have to endure everyday about it. At night I could feel the wall getting a bumped sound by those tricycles, they just bump and bump without a care. It was hell living in that place.

Now the Van was sold already we made a tarpaulin with a sign "No Parking, Both Sides" but still sigh* I don't know if they are illiterate, or just sigh*

Can I get some advice? Do you know any Towing service? that in case we ran out of patience we deal it with careful honest judgment?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the problem is your house is at a public road, it would be part of it.
    best thing to do is to sell that house and move to a private village.
    but then, even in private villages, you may still encounter that, pero it is a private road and the association has the right to enforce its own rules.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Terminal ata ng tricycle ung nasa harap ng house niyo. lol. kidding aside..... Seriously, lipat na lang kayo.. makakahanap din kayo ng affordable na house just need to inquire.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    the problem is your house is at a public road, it would be part of it.
    best thing to do is to sell that house and move to a private village.
    but then, even in private villages, you may still encounter that, pero it is a private road and the association has the right to enforce its own rules.
    I agree here. The only other thing i can think of is to get chummy with the TODA and barangay in the area so at least they'll heed to keeping your driveway open. Different strokes for different folks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OR,

Open a sari-sari store, or carinderia, or pork bbq stand.

If you can't beat them, JOIN them ... and make a little money too!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Saklap hindi mo rin pwedeng kontrahin mga yan at patapon din ang buhay. Benta nyo na lang bahay nyo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    It's not actually a terminal, there's a space that divides the road, they are quite trespassing it. The thoughts of even bumping the wall.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You might as well get used to it. Since you already sold the van i think you dont have problems in parking it anymore.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hindi nyo na survey yun lugar before buying the house?
    pero i like sir LSB suggestion, pagkakitaan mo yun problema mo

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    It's not actually a terminal, there's a space that divides the road, they are quite trespassing it. The thoughts of even bumping the wall.
    Is the area heavily populated? Heavy foot traffic at any given time?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast