New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi,

I'm looking for a parking space near Escoda Paco, Pedro Gil, San Marcelino. May nahanap ako malapit samin but side street parking sya and may hours. Hoping there's a better option.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Unfortunately there is no better option in that area these days. There used to be a parking lot at the corner of Leon Guinto and Apacible but they've already closed it down. On one way streets, don't park on the right side even if a parking boy says it is OK. It's not and you have tow trucks going around the area every now and then.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredcopter View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a parking space near Escoda Paco, Pedro Gil, San Marcelino. May nahanap ako malapit samin but side street parking sya and may hours. Hoping there's a better option.

Thanks!
    you live or work there?...i used to frequent paco park...before pwede mag park there...just need to walk a few hundred meters to escoda

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Unfortunately there is no better option in that area these days. There used to be a parking lot at the corner of Leon Guinto and Apacible but they've already closed it down. On one way streets, don't park on the right side even if a parking boy says it is OK. It's not and you have tow trucks going around the area every now and then.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I knew about that one. Sayang closed na May nahanap ako side street parking for 1k and another option sa UN square monthly 3.5k (pricey sobra ) patusin ko na kaya yung side street parking? May guard and cctv naman daw.

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    you live or work there?...i used to frequent paco park...before pwede mag park there...just need to walk a few hundred meters to escoda

I live nearby. I'll try to check if tumatanggap pa ng parking sa paco park. Do you remember the rates there?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I knew about that one. Sayang closed na May nahanap ako side street parking for 1k and another option sa UN square monthly 3.5k (pricey sobra ) patusin ko na kaya yung side street parking? May guard and cctv naman daw.

I live nearby. I'll try to check if tumatanggap pa ng parking sa paco park. Do you remember the rates there?
    that was years and years back..parking boys only..thats why im asking if you live or work there...di ako mag iiwan ng kotse dun overnight

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    that was years and years back..parking boys only..thats why im asking if you live or work there...di ako mag iiwan ng kotse dun overnight

I see, akala ko sa loob mismo hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I see, akala ko sa loob mismo hehe
    Pag balik mo sa kotse me kasama ka ng white lady! Naku po!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Pag balik mo sa kotse me kasama ka ng white lady! Naku po!
    meron nga. yung naniningil ng 30 kesos parking fee.
    white shirt. maong pants. baseball cap.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    May nahanap ako side street parking for 1k and another option sa UN square monthly 3.5k (pricey sobra ) patusin ko na kaya yung side street parking? May guard and cctv naman daw.
    3.5K per month actually isn't so expensive assuming you live in the area.

That's just about PHP120 per day... sulit na lalo pag may totoong bantay.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    meron nga. yung naniningil ng 30 kesos parking fee.
    white shirt. maong pants. baseball cap.
    haha real life horror story

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    3.5K per month actually isn't so expensive assuming you live in the area.

That's just about PHP120 per day... sulit na lalo pag may totoong bantay.
    Yup baka duon na lang ako talaga mag park. Wala na din ako ibang mahanap na available