New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So how does it work?

A driver who drops a disable person at door can park at the disbale guys parking

or

the slot is for those who would park in there and a disable would come out?

The way I see it parang daming nagsasabi lang na may kasama silang disable

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa ibang country, plaka mismo may disabled logo... otherwise (if incapable of driving yung disabled), the primary caregiver has something they hang sa visor.

Dito di ko alam.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you are with someone disabled then just drop them off and park at a regular spot, leave the disabled slot to a disabled person who is driving themself.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    actually, meron na akong nakitang may decal na may disabled logo and yes sa 'disabled' slot sila pinapa-park.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    With no cars available here for disabled people, I think pwede mag park yun may kasamang disable para di sila malayo sa entrance. Unlike Japan, dami sila cars available for disabled people with automatic ramps and wheel chair slots. dito wala naman e.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange
    If you are with someone disabled then just drop them off and park at a regular spot, leave the disabled slot to a disabled person who is driving themself.
    This seems the most logical... since the parking slot in question is mainly for the convenience of the driver and not the passenger in this case.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    My dad is disabled and we park at the disabled spot para its closer to wheel him to the entrance and safer, transferring him from the car to the wheel chair. The reason why I use this spot is in other countries where my uncle is also disabled he can park his car at the disabled parking even if he no longer drives.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange
    What he said.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you undertand the plight of disabled person, you could park and drop off the disabled passenger on the parking slot alloted for them and park on a regular parking afterwards, however by the time you have to pick them up and the parking slot alloted for the disabled is not free then it would posed a hard time both for the driver and the disabled person, assuming that the place you are going is crowded like malls on weekends.

i suggest that you just park your car on the parking for disabled person=) in other countries particularly USA, they really make sure the disabled are taken care off, anyone caught parking their cars alloted for disabled and found not to be will be apprehended

ako nag papark ako jan hanggat clear ang area, hehe lalot kasama ko si preggy wife, siya ihaharap ko.. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
"Parking for the Disabled"