New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nasa BGC ako mamaya from 1pm to 9pm.

I'm looking at Three Parkade, may slot pa kaya ng oras na yun?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Nasa BGC ako mamaya from 1pm to 9pm.

I'm looking at Three Parkade, may slot pa kaya ng oras na yun?
    Wala. Mabilis mga cheap parking areas kasi mga office workers nagpa park

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have to do some things at BGC in the coming weeks. Where would be a good full day parking near HSBC? Cost isn't the main concern (basta reasonable and not 5-star hotel parking levels), and I prioritize ease of getting in and out, and of course the car is covered.

How much does St. Lukes charge?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    Mahaba ba pila sa three parkade ?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

yes, usually mahaba line dyan kasi nga mura, not unless sobrang aga mo pumunta.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Have to do some things at BGC in the coming weeks. Where would be a good full day parking near HSBC? Cost isn't the main concern (basta reasonable and not 5-star hotel parking levels), and I prioritize ease of getting in and out, and of course the car is covered.

ginto charge dyan sa st. lukes.

yung mga hindi napupuno na parking is 50 for the first 3hours, then succeeding rate is 50/hr.
    so if 8hours ka, that would cost you 350.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    not ginto imo. its a decent hospital. their scheduling works and the facilities are top notch.

I remember working in PGH, their facilities arent upto par..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

P50 first 2 hours then P20 succeeding at St Luke's.

If you are in BGC before 9 am, go to Three Parkade. P50 first 3 hours then P10 succeeding.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ginto charge dyan sa st. lukes.

yung mga hindi napupuno na parking is 50 for the first 3hours, then succeeding rate is 50/hr.
    so if 8hours ka, that would cost you 350.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    P50 first 2 hours then P20 succeeding at St Luke's.

If you are in BGC before 9 am, go to Three Parkade. P50 first 3 hours then P10 succeeding.

Thanks!

The P 50.00 for the first 2 hours and P 20 succeeding is quite fair and getting out of St. Lukes may be better for my route. I can reimburse parking fees as this is part of my work but of course I don't want to abuse the privilege.

Is it difficult to get out of 3 Parkade during the rush hour?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks!

The P 50.00 for the first 2 hours and P 20 succeeding is quite fair and getting out of St. Lukes may be better for my route. I can reimburse parking fees as this is part of my work but of course I don't want to abuse the privilege.

Is it difficult to get out of 3 Parkade during the rush hour?
    That's the charge for patients but normally they automatically charge naman patient rates.

Re getting out of Three parkade, not sure during rush hour. St Luke's kasi you exit either 32nd street or Rizal Drive which are both traffic. But if you're going to Makati or EDSA northbound, better sa St Luke's na.

If you will bank at HSBC, they have free parking for clients though normally 1 to 2 hrs lang. At the back of HSBC there is another parking building where Kuppa is. P50 first 2 hours then P10 succeeding. Though I don't know how early that gets filled baka before 7

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alright. I'll try either... I also got to park at a new building near 3 Parkade but the ramp design is funky for long vehicles such as the Hilux. Hirap pag may kasunod ka or nakasunod sa yo when you're going down the ramp.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast