New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Paging Trinoma: Take it easy on the seniors, please

My husband and I are both senior citizens and we always go to the mall to shop and dine and watch movies. Unfortunately, very seldom are we privileged with a senior citizen parking pass, even on weekdays. The guards on duty would always tell us, “Ubos na ho, eh” or “Kung gusto n’yo maghintay na lang kayo baka ho may magbalik na ng passes dun sa may elevator.”
    How ridiculous! Why should we wait? Why does Trinoma have a limited number of passes? Does it have to be so stingy in printing enough senior citizen parking pass?
    Why couldn’t Trinoma follow the procedure of SM North Edsa in giving passes to seniors? SM North Edsa just gives us a validated ticket and we just have to show it upon exit and that’s it, no need to sign anything. The procedure of Fisher Mall and Robinson’s Galleria is even much better because we don’t have to show our IDs upon entry. All we have to do is show them our IDs upon exit and that’s it.
    —ILUMINADA DJ NOCOM,
    Kita ko sa inquirer. Kuripot pala trinoma sa free parking ng senior citizen.

Buti sa robinsons magnolia hindi.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Paging Trinoma: Take it easy on the seniors, please

Paging Trinoma: Take it easy on the seniors, please | Inquirer Opinion

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Trinoma is an Ayala mall?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Trinoma is an Ayala mall?
    Yes it is.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I have the same experience in Trinoma when I drive for my parents to do their groceries. There was never a time that we got that senior pass they require upon entry sa carpark. They really make it hard for the senior citizens.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Asa pa kayo. Panahon pa ng kastila ganyan na, palagay nyo magbabago pa? Isa ka lang "indio" kaya tanggapin mo huwag ka na magreklamo at baka mabaril pa kayo sa luneta.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Parking pass = free parking?

Pero in fairness andami nila SC parking slots, every level meron.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Trinoma isn't a mall i'd take elderly to actually. Heck even i get tired whenever i go there.

IMO, they shouldnt limit the passes even if slots are limited Just give it and bahala na mag park sila senior citizen as long as they are informed that the reserved slots are all taken.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Asa pa kayo. Panahon pa ng kastila ganyan na, palagay nyo magbabago pa? Isa ka lang "indio" kaya tanggapin mo huwag ka na magreklamo at baka mabaril pa kayo sa luneta.
    Pwede ka pang mamili kung kita ang Torre de Manila o hindi sa picture mo habang binabaril ka.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

So they changed policy pala/ba?.

In the past(about a year ago), they can park anywhere,- and the senior citizen (should be QC resident) would only show his/her ID upon exit..... (Or, is this still the case?).....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.1K _/_/_/_/_/:cow:_/_/_/_/_/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast