New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi Tsikot, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post it. Mods pa transfer na lang kung wrong board

Situation:

We have an old Suzuki Multicab (F6A engine). Matagal nang di nagagamit at nairerehistro, 5yrs na yata, due to engine problems. Kaya naka tengga lang sa probinsya.

One of our option is to just have the engine replaced, kaysa ipa-overhaul

Question:

If palitan namin engine, do we still have to update the registration of the old engine before we update yung registration ng replacement engine? or yung bagong engine na lang i-rerehistro?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    use the old engine number to your newly purchased engine. Tampering. Or buy the surplus engine with papers from custom at dealer.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    This is one of our problem dito sa service vehicle namin sa office.

The unit is Suzuki Multicab na surplus, nabili sa Cebu nung 2009, we changed the engine last year bumili kami sa Banawe.
    Then pinalakad ng office sa 3rd party yung pag aayos nung papers. Ang naging problema nung 3rd party is kailangan daw na sa Cebu
    ayusin yung papeles, hindi daw nila kayang ayusin dito sa Head Office.

Right now ayaw i- cover ng insurance yung multicab since may problem yung cr nya.

Do we really need to process the documents in Cebu? Or meron pa bang ibang way para maayos yung cr niya.

Old Car Registration and change engine