New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tsk tsk tsk..

Bigger, angrier antipork rally seen | Inquirer News

Traffic rerouting

In an advisory issued by the Makati City Public Safety Department, starting 10 a.m. onward on Friday, the stretch of Paseo de Roxas from the corner of Ayala Avenue to Sedeño Street would be closed to traffic for the setting up of the staging area in front of the Ninoy Aquino statue.

At 2 p.m. onward, both lanes of Ayala Avenue from Makati Avenue up to Herrera Street would also be closed to traffic for the people’s assembly, Makati’s traffic chief Hermenegildo San Miguel said.

Passenger buses from Edsa must turn right to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue toward their destination or turn right to Ayala Avenue, right turn to Makati Avenue and left turn to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue toward their destinations.

All buses coming from SLEx, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue and Pasay City shall take Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue and turn left to Edsa toward their destinations.

Meanwhile, public utility jeepneys and light vehicles from J.P. Rizal shall make a right turn to Makati Avenue, right turn to Paseo De Roxas, right turn to Villar Street, left turn to E. Leviste Street, left turn to V.A. Rufino Street then right turn at Ayala Avenue toward their destinations.

Vehicles from Washington Street shall take a right turn to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, right turn to Ayala Avenue, right turn to Salcedo Street, left turn to Benavidez Street toward Esperanza Street, right turn to Makati Avenue, right turn to Arnaiz Avenue, right turn to Paseo de Roxas, left turn to De la Rosa Street, right turn to Salcedo Street then left turn at Ayala Avenue.

All vehicles from McKinley Road going toward the Central Business District and Legaspi Village shall take Arnaiz Avenue and a right turn to Paseo de Roxas toward destination, and vice versa.

Motorists bound for Salcedo Village will be allowed to enter Ayala Avenue then make a right turn to Apartment Ridge, left turn to Sta. Potenciana then left turn to Paseo de Roxas toward their destinations.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ampfff... they just couldn't hold the rally on a Saturday or Sunday eh? A lot of us are anti-pork but to cause unnecessary traffic on a Friday afternoon at the CBD???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    naak ready na ba ang confetti's niyo?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat makalabas nang makati before 4pm.. tsk tsk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mag selfie nga ako mamaya sa rally

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

parehas pala kayo ni sir greenlyt makati din siya. post agad sa instagram sir cb ha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ampfff... they just couldn't hold the rally on a Saturday or Sunday eh? A lot of us are anti-pork but to cause unnecessary traffic on a Friday afternoon at the CBD???
    My thoughts exactly!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saka yun mga lefties naging main proponents na ng millionpeoplemarch2.

Hinde na million people march 2 ito EDSA tayo 2 ito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    anubang magandang sineng puedeng panoorin mamaya? greenbelt.. meron pa bang double feature ngayon? heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Mag selfie nga ako mamaya sa rally

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Magsama kayo ni LSB... maghanap ng... :naughty2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast