New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung aalisi yun window time sa QC, mabuti pa abolish na lang MMDA, wala na rin sumusunod...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti naman at may window pa...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    last tuesday (my "coding" day) i and another vehicle was stopped by a mmda enforcer (or should i say "idiot") at around 2:30pm at edsa near proj 7. there were 3 mmda personnel there. i pointed to my watch and the other guy who was stopped also pointed to his watch. then the other guy said "tanga, wala pa 3pm!" to the mmda guy who stopped us. todo tawa yung 2 other mmda personnel dun sa kasamahan nila na pumara sa amin sabay sabi sa kanya nung isa "ayan natawag ka pang tanga".

so meron siguro window, otherwise di pagtatawanan nung 2 mmda yung kasama nila hehehehe!
    hahahahaha laughtrip ito sobra. hehehehehe!!!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dapat may window talaga sa lahat maski Makati. Kung tutuusin, Binay and his minions can only enforce coding the whole day if they offer public transportation exclusively in Makati that is safe and convenient. A tram (roadgoing train) would be nice to implement.

As for San Juan, I see MMDAs there, so who apprehends violators if there's no 10-3 window?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    [SIZE=2]MALABON[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LAS PIÑAS[/SIZE][SIZE=2]No window hours[/SIZE][SIZE=2]UVVRP is in effect 7am to 7pm[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Pasig City[/SIZE][SIZE=2]9am to 4pm[/SIZE][SIZE=2]UVVRP is in effect 7am to 9am and 4pm to 7pm[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Selected Roads in Pasay City:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ninoy Aquino Avenue[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]MIA Road[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Domestic Road[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Portions of Airport Road[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Sales Road[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Aurora Blvd. (formerly Tramo)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Exempted from UVVRP [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Exempted from UVVRP as stated in Pasay City Executive Order No. 2, s 2008 signed by Mayor Wenceslao Trinidad[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]National Roads in Pasay City:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Roxas Blvd.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]EDSA[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Exempted from UVVRP[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Exempted as stated in Pasay City Ord. No. 2916, s 2004[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Rest of Metro Manila[/SIZE][SIZE=2]10am to 3pm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]UVVRP is in effect 7am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm[/SIZE]

ito yung nakapost sa website ng MMDA, take a look at it.; http://www.mmda.gov.ph/main.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Number Coding window period in QC