New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    40
    #11
    Hi guys! I've tried searching relevant info sa internet pero wala ako makita about coding sa Taguig. Meron ba? I'll be coming from Acacia Estates going to Mckinley Hills passing thru C5. Thanks!

    Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,797
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by im.ben View Post
    Hi guys! I've tried searching relevant info sa internet pero wala ako makita about coding sa Taguig. Meron ba? I'll be coming from Acacia Estates going to Mckinley Hills passing thru C5. Thanks!

    Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
    There is no coding within BGC and McKinley Hills but there is coding in C5.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,359
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by im.ben View Post
    Hi guys! I've tried searching relevant info sa internet pero wala ako makita about coding sa Taguig. Meron ba? I'll be coming from Acacia Estates going to Mckinley Hills passing thru C5. Thanks!

    Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
    I live in Acacia. Coding is implemented along C5 particularly at the junction of McKinley Hills where you plan to take a left. Better make a uturn at Palar tunnel and pass thru bayani road and right to Mckinley.

    Or you can take a chance and tailgate the cR infront of you when turning left to mckinley. Once you have turn left, dont stop even if the MMDA enforcer will try to flag you down. Once you are inside Mckinley,they have no jurisdiction.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    611
    #14
    Hi Guys,

    AFAIK, there is no coding in Taguig and SLEX. Is this still correct? Does this mean I can get to SLEX from Taguig via Lawton going southbound without a violation?


    Thanks!!

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,415
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    AFAIK, there is no coding in Taguig and SLEX. Is this still correct? Does this mean I can get to SLEX from Taguig via Lawton going southbound without a violation?


    Thanks!!
    I do that Number Coding Window Period in BGC?
    Sometimes galing sm aura pa c5 daan ko hanggang slex. Basta pagitna ka lang at medyo alalay bago dumating sa tpat ng mackinley. Kasi may mmda minsan dun baka abutan ka ng stop Number Coding Window Period in BGC?
    Pag green sige lang hataw lang, wala ng mmda kasunod nyan Number Coding Window Period in BGC?

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    611
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    I do that Number Coding Window Period in BGC?
    Sometimes galing sm aura pa c5 daan ko hanggang slex. Basta pagitna ka lang at medyo alalay bago dumating sa tpat ng mackinley. Kasi may mmda minsan dun baka abutan ka ng stop Number Coding Window Period in BGC?
    Pag green sige lang hataw lang, wala ng mmda kasunod nyan Number Coding Window Period in BGC?

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the quick response and tip!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,153
    #17
    I wouldn't take the risk. I'll pass Lawton Bayani going to C5 SLEX if my car is coding. You also get to avoid the part of C5 where Acacia is which usually causes traffic in c5.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    182
    #18
    Question on the coding time..is it 7 am to 7pm or is it 7am to 8pm ?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,707
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    Question on the coding time..is it 7 am to 7pm or is it 7am to 8pm ?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Alam ko 7am-8pm pa rin

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    611
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wouldn't take the risk. I'll pass Lawton Bayani going to C5 SLEX if my car is coding. You also get to avoid the part of C5 where Acacia is which usually causes traffic in c5.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    But isnít the whole of C5 covered by coding? So if I want to get to SLEX from BGC, I need to take Lawton then exit to SLEX, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Number Coding Window Period in BGC?