Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wonder if the Republic of Makati will agree to remove the coding scheme

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wonder if the Republic of Makati will agree to remove the coding scheme
    i wish, but if other cities in NCR is starting to implement a non-window policy, what more sa makati na napaka trapik anywhere. but seriously and as per experience, it does not help. sobrang dami lang talaga ng sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Based on my observation, common sa BF Homes yung mga households with alternate cars. No wonder, may traffic jam pa rin even sa loob ng main roads ng BF Homes.
    kaya nagkaka traffic sa BF dahil sa mga passing-thru na non-residents.

sila din yung madalas walang road courtesy sa loob, hindi nakaka intindi ng yellow box, etc.

ginagawa kasi nilang alternate route ang BF kasi traffic na sa labas.

matagal tagal na kami sa BF Homes, dati 10PM onwards, bawal na dumaan mga sasakyan na may non-resident sticker.

naging maluwag dahil sa grupo ng business owners sa loob.

baka dumating pa sa point na parang betterliving na din ang BF sa dami ng establishments, hindi na siya maging private subdivision, pero huwag naman sana.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    There is no 10AM-3PM exemption window in Paranaque...

[Admin 06] TRAFFIC ADVISORY FROM PARAÑAQUE:
    The Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (Number Coding Scheme) will be implemented in all areas of Parañaque City starting October 1, 2016 from 7am to 7pm. NO WINDOW HOURS will be observed.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    It started today, didn't it? I don't see any positive effect of coding in Parañaque. Slow moving from Kabihasnan right now.

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post

baka dumating pa sa point na parang betterliving na din ang BF sa dami ng establishments, hindi na siya maging private subdivision, pero huwag naman sana.
    If that will be happening,- you have the option to ship out....

There are a number of residents who already did that....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^
    Easier said than done.

BF Resort LPC is slowly but surely going that route too sa dami na ng establishments along bf resort drive, gloria diaz, capitoline hills, etc. And with the friendship route, dumarami pa ang drivers na ayaw magbigayan sa intersections o sadyang hindi marunong ng "right of way" pag nagkasabay sa intersection.

Tapatalked

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    we traverse a few villages from my house to the my office/daughter's school, i have a rapport with the officials, the guards have a yearly pamasko from me, like tshirts and towels from divisoria..our delivery service also pass through without problems...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    ^
    Easier said than done.

BF Resort LPC is slowly but surely going that route too sa dami na ng establishments along bf resort drive, gloria diaz, capitoline hills, etc. And with the friendship route, dumarami pa ang drivers na ayaw magbigayan sa intersections o sadyang hindi marunong ng "right of way" pag nagkasabay sa intersection.

Tapatalked

I know it is....

And I am certain that you are one of those who is benefiting from the Friendship Route scheme.... (I am, too,- and I pass by both BF LPC and BF Resort). I bought the hefty stickers too for BF... They are a huge revenue for them...

Traffic issue,- all need to put in their just contribution... And enforcers should be visible and active in managing the more aggressive ones....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There was a memo handed out within our subdivision that the coding scheme also applies in the main roads of BF Homes (Presidents, Aguirre, El Grande, etc.). However, this morning I noticed that there were no apprehensions. There were still a number of coding cars within BF Homes and Sucat. As usual, there are not much traffic enforcers to be seen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast