New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    You may need to contact (by phone)the lto first and ask for the necessary requirements.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    You may need to contact (by phone)the lto first and ask for the necessary requirements.

Thanks for the Info Sir, malamang babaha ang reklamo sa LTO nito. Baka masaklap pa baka di natin matawagan yung hotline nila. Dapat ayusin na nila yan between LTO and the Dealer itself huwag na isama ang Masa.

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    That's the thing.. daming buyers naghihintay sa mga dealers para gumalaw. Futile wait..

Now the new memo exposes these dealers lack of action.

A dealer even paid a website to discredit the memo by an article but its been retracted recently.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Regarding mga temporary plates...

All dealers are required to provide conduction plates that are reflectorized and follow the standard design for cars registered starting Feb 15, 2017.

So if your car OR and CR shows that it was bought before Feb 15, 2017, you are not required to follow this memo.
    LTO Issues Standard Conduction Plate for Cars Registered starting Feb 15, 217 | Conduction Plate Manila

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dovahkiin View Post
    Bawal na rin ba gamitin mga customized conduction plates?
    My car is new and don’t have my LTO plate. I bought is 2016. Can I order a personalized conduction plate?

Yes, you can still order a personalized conduction plate. The LTO standard conduction plate design is required for cars registered starting Feb 15, 2o17 only.

I bought my car Feb 20, 2017. Can I order a personalized conduction plate?

You cannot order your own design for conduction plates. You must use the dealer-issued conduction plates.

LTO Issues Standard Conduction Plate for Cars Registered starting Feb 15, 217 | Conduction Plate Manila

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    As far as I know sa Feb 20 monday pa mag start ang apprehension ng LTO. May nabasa rin ako na warning lang muna kapag nahuli ka. Ingat na lang muna tayo

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    First day ko pa mandin gagamitin pagpasok sa opisina on Monday. Hayst. Parang gusto ko bumili ng two way radio at makisagap sa mga UV's para matimbrehan san spots magkakahulihan ng ganyan heheh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    got mine last Jan.11 at gang ngayon sabi ng SA wala pa daw or/rc. is there other way para malaman ko kung meron aside sa SA?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Here are the procedure and requirements from the lto. You can probably do it yourself after getting the requirements from your sa.

Brand New

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
No Registration , No New Vehicle Release from Dealer starting 2/16/2017