New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 257 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander13 View Post
    Sa totoo lang if you have a lot of invoices checkpoint will not be able to tell if its fake or not (UNLESS in your case mukhang ipapa handwritten sa iyo kasi blank ang date, baka pagdudahan ka po) unless computer generated talaga siya.

I do not know if may "RIGHT" ang isang checkpoint para ipresent mo sakanila ang ODO mo. (pwede nga ba?) kasi private vehicle yun diba?
    Dun ako actually doubtful sa handwritten date part. Masyado obvious na dinuktor ko yun invoice/sales certificate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxedking View Post
    Dun ako actually doubtful sa handwritten date part. Masyado obvious na dinuktor ko yun invoice/sales certificate.
    Yun nga sir e. Ask them to print out exact dates every week para hindi naman masyadong obvious.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I had a long phone call with a CSR from HONDA BGC.
    All her sentences start with "REST ASSURED" and ends with "PO". Parang XML/HTML tags!

<REST ASSURED> we are following up with LTO every day <PO>
    <REST ASSURED> we consider you as top priority <PO>
    <REST ASSURED> we are deeply sorry for the bad experience you have <PO>
    <REST ASSURED> you are not the only one with the LTO problem <PO>

I replied, "Rest assured that I get really annoyed when I see 2014 JAZZ and BRIO units rolling around in Metro Manila bearing the new car plates. Rest assured, that those units came at least a month after I got my car. Can you explain that to me?"

According to her, LTO has problems with cars that were "registered" from MAY up to AUG...daw.
    Since I got my car last JUNE, my car falls in that category. Cars that were registered from SEPT to present daw got their plates kaagad.

She could not explain or provide more details about that MAY-AUG LTO excuse that she gave.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    We got our plate for our Montero that was registered on the last week of April on the second week of October. For our Rio on the other hand, we got the plate only after two weeks from its registration on the 1st week of November.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    No Maam. Ending plate numbers are generated via an automated system that does not rely on the time of registration.
    Thanks *KingReyes!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    All her sentences start with "REST ASSURED" and ends with "PO". Parang XML/HTML tags!

I replied, "Rest assured that I get really annoyed when I see 2014 JAZZ and BRIO units rolling around in Metro Manila bearing the new car plates. Rest assured, that those units came at least a month after I got my car. Can you explain that to me?"

According to her, LTO has problems with cars that were "registered" from MAY up to AUG...daw.
    Since I got my car last JUNE, my car falls in that category. Cars that were registered from SEPT to present daw got their plates kaagad.

She could not explain or provide more details about that MAY-AUG LTO excuse that she gave.
    Joke yan wala pa nga ako plate eh. Naregister kotse lo ng Nov7 or Oct 31 ata un

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009

If you can't wait updates from your dealer, better call the LTO branch where your car is registered. AFAIK, those registered before August 31 already have plates assigned to them. Our SPIN was bought last March, registered last July and Plates were given last October 30.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009

If you can't wait updates from your dealer, better call the LTO branch where your car is registered. AFAIK, those registered before August 31 already have plates assigned to them. Our SPIN was bought last March, registered last July and Plates were given last October 30.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Regarding multiple sales invoices, you should see a memo posted on the bulletin board of your nearest LTO branch. I was in LTO Central Office twice today and LTO NCR also twice today to process my OMVSP. If my memory serves me right, they're on the lookout for the following:

• Sales invoice with no indicated date
    • Sales invoice with handwritten date
    • Sales invoice with date but used a different font

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    Regarding multiple sales invoices, you should see a memo posted on the bulletin board of your nearest LTO branch. I was in LTO Central Office twice today and LTO NCR also twice today to process my OMVSP. If my memory serves me right, they're on the lookout for the following:

• Sales invoice with no indicated date
    • Sales invoice with handwritten date
    • Sales invoice with date but used a different font
    May nakita ka sir na part of their process will look at the cars ODO?

Super obvious if no date indicated and lalo na kung handwritten. Same goes with the font issue. even a non technical police would easily identify this.