New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 257 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Read from a Facebook page. May mga nag reklamo na sa DTI, but hindi dumadalo yung dealers ha hearing, laging rescheduled. Mukhang wala ring magagawa DTI.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Base on my OR/CR, I conclude na dealers talaga ang problema dito.

I bought my car January this year and from that time kinukulit ko lagi agent ko every week about the plate because I'm aware na anytime iimplement ulit ang NPNT ng LTO. Ang laging sagot sakin ni agent: "Sir matagal pa plate number mo, alam mo naman ang LTO sobrang bagal, basta gamitin mo lang sir invoice mo pag na sita ka pwede yan."

Yesterday nung nakuha ko OR/CR ko, March 16 lang pala nilakad registration ng sasakyan ko sa LTO to think na every week ako nangungulit about my plate number from the day I bought my car.

I've inquired to LTO-NCR if my car had been registered already using the engine number, after a week I've got a reply na ready for pick up ba daw.

LTO-NCR replied date - April 1
    Car date registration base on OR - March 16

Since medyo matagal mag reply sa facebook ang LTO-NCR, possible nga na natapos yung registration ko in 7 days.

Nung na-implement yung NPNT, si agent ayaw na sumagot sa tawag ko and text even sa main office nila absent lagi and fforward na lang daw message ko Then tinawagan lang ako nung available na plate number ko

Ang sakin naman, alam ko naman na hindi hawak ng agent yung pag pprocess ng plate number, the blame is more on the management dito. Ang gusto ko lang, i-update ako and mag response man lang sa tawag or text ko, maayos naman ako kausap hindi yung nagtatago ka.

Another thing is, very visible na ngayon sa daan ang mga new plate numbers, it means lang na napilitan talaga mga dealers na kunin yung mga plate numbers na naka stock sa LTO and napilitan silang pabilisin ang process ng pag rregister ng sasakyan.

Ang mali lang ng LTO is they are very i-considerate, they are punishing car owners instead of the dealers na sila mismo aminado na dealers talaga ang cause ng problem. And yung timing, iimplement ba naman sa holyweek na almost lahat kelangan gumamit ng sasakyan. LTO still sucks though

Pasensya na mga sir medyo mahaba, dun sa mga wala pang plate numbers, kayo na mismo lumakad nyan, sasakit lang ulo nyo sa dealers nyo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i keep asking...
    hindi naman ganito ka-bagal some years ago..
    it used to be, matagal na ang 3 weeks..
    so what happend?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i keep asking...
    so what happend?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i keep asking...
    so what happend?
    based on experience ha our government doesn't know how to pay. so kung ikaw ang supplier mawawalan ka talaga ng gana. imagine ha lakas nila mag penalty pag na delay ka ng delivery kahit 1 day lang. tapos madalas pa ang warehouse nila punong puno naman kasi di nila dinedeliver ang mga products mo. tapos kung mag send sila ng p.o. sobra late pero ang delivery date sobrang aga. pag dating sa bayaran wala ka na ma contact, kung kani-kanino ka na tinuturo. sa contract with in 90 days bayaran ka na dapat nila pero usually 1-2 years ang waiting time bago ka bayaran.

so kung ikaw ang supplier either mag susupply ka ba ng maayos sa ganyan klaseng customer diba hindi.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i keep asking...
    so what happend?
    based on experience ha our government doesn't know how to pay. so kung ikaw ang supplier mawawalan ka talaga ng gana. imagine ha lakas nila mag penalty pag na delay ka ng delivery kahit 1 day lang. tapos madalas pa ang warehouse nila punong puno naman kasi di nila dinedeliver ang mga products mo. tapos kung mag send sila ng p.o. sobra late pero ang delivery date sobrang aga. pag dating sa bayaran wala ka na ma contact, kung kani-kanino ka na tinuturo. sa contract with in 90 days bayaran ka na dapat nila pero usually 1-2 years ang waiting time bago ka bayaran.

so kung ikaw ang supplier either mag susupply ka ba ng maayos sa ganyan klaseng customer diba hindi.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cmacgm View Post
    Sakin naman dec 2 ko kinuha sasakyan ko tapos as per or cr march 17 lang pinareg buti nalang nakuha ko plate ko march 29
    special plate ka rin sir?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    I am just curious about the Customs Clearance that the dealer seem to need.

As per their statements, it takes about 45 days right to process with the DoF/BIR/BoC ? My question, is it because the dealer only pays the excise taxes and/or VAT to Customs and BIR once the sale is commissioned? If that is the case, shouldn't the BoC payments for the VAT and excise tax come first before the vehicle comes out of the pier or wherever, and then another VAT payment once the sale is closed with a buyer with the BIR (less the VAT paid to Customs of course so that there is no doubling in the amount)?

It doesn't make a lot of sense that they are allowed to pull out shipments without paying proper taxes right? So there shouldn't be a reason for the CSR to be delayed then right? Unless the BoC allows for promisory notes for these things? I am just curious about this as that was one of the documents that was taking a lot of time (45 working days as claimed in the statements of dealers). So I would like to clarify that item.

I do have my plates now but I am still curious why it's taking longer now than before. It's like there's more red tape in the processes just to get plates, or to register a new car to get plates.

In addition, do any of you know where the plates are actually made? A friend of mine mentioned it is not even made in our country and is actually done elsewhere (somewhere in Europe <-daw)? I find that a bit hard to believe but it would be interesting if that were the case and why it needs to be done "there"? Any ideas?

I am just curious about the Customs Clearance that the dealer seem to need.

As per their statements, it takes about 45 days right to process with the DoF/BIR/BoC ? My question, is it because the dealer only pays the excise taxes and/or VAT to Customs and BIR once the sale is commissioned? If that is the case, shouldn't the BoC payments for the VAT and excise tax come first before the vehicle comes out of the pier or wherever, and then another VAT payment once the sale is closed with a buyer with the BIR (less the VAT paid to Customs of course so that there is no doubling in the amount)?

It doesn't make a lot of sense that they are allowed to pull out shipments without paying proper taxes right? So there shouldn't be a reason for the CSR to be delayed then right? Unless the BoC allows for promisory notes for these things? I am just curious about this as that was one of the documents that was taking a lot of time (45 working days as claimed in the statements of dealers). So I would like to clarify that item.

I do have my plates now but I am still curious why it's taking longer now than before. It's like there's more red tape in the processes just to get plates, or to register a new car to get plates.

In addition, do any of you know where the plates are actually made? A friend of mine mentioned it is not even made in our country and is actually done elsewhere (somewhere in Europe <-daw)? I find that a bit hard to believe but it would be interesting if that were the case and why it needs to be done "there"? Any ideas?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sa mga may bagong plates na, may nakasubok na bang i verify yung plate number by sending SMS message to 2600? "LTO Vehicle<Plate Number>". sinubukan ko yung sa akin e.g. LTO Vehicle ABC4321; invalid plate number daw.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JCPR20 View Post
    Sa mga may bagong plates na, may nakasubok na bang i verify yung plate number by sending SMS message to 2600? "LTO Vehicle<Plate Number>". sinubukan ko yung sa akin e.g. LTO Vehicle ABC4321; invalid plate number daw.
    As per update before ABC 1234 configuration is not yet supported by the LTO SMS Service, up to now it is still only suited for ABC 123 configuration of the old plates which is funny in it's own twisted way of how the government is implementing these things haphazardly and not properly thought out and streamlined.

I believe it is somewhat connected with the LTO Stradcom case which is why the new plates are manually written on the OR CR as the computer doesn't recognize it as they are using an old system without a new IT support company in play. They procurement of services needs to be bidded out but Stradcom used to have sole monopoly before. So that basically screwed the IT side of things of the LTO as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by JCPR20 View Post
    As per update before ABC 1234 configuration is not yet supported by the LTO SMS Service, up to now it is still only suited for ABC 123 configuration of the old plates which is funny in it's own twisted way of how the government is implementing these things haphazardly and not properly thought out and streamlined.

I believe it is somewhat connected with the LTO Stradcom case which is why the new plates are manually written on the OR CR as the computer doesn't recognize it as they are using an old system without a new IT support company in play. They procurement of services needs to be bidded out but Stradcom used to have sole monopoly before. So that basically screwed the IT side of things of the LTO as far as I know.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I know malaki pa rin ang problema sa LTO at given na may corrupt practices talaga. Ang di ko inasahan dito ay yung walang sistemang proseso ng pagrerehistro ng dealer. Kung nakaready na CSR at irerequest na agad ung pnp clearance pag fully paid ng unit eh di tapos ng 3days max. Then 4days sa LTO. Kung hindi pa nagkaron ng NPNT hindi pa kikilos ung dealer.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmogeek View Post
    I know malaki pa rin ang problema sa LTO at given na may corrupt practices talaga. Ang di ko inasahan dito ay yung walang sistemang proseso ng pagrerehistro ng dealer. Kung nakaready na CSR at irerequest na agad ung pnp clearance pag fully paid ng unit eh di tapos ng 3days max. Then 4days sa LTO. Kung hindi pa nagkaron ng NPNT hindi pa kikilos ung dealer.
    Di lang pagkuha ng CSR at other requirements sir. Iniipon nila yan at by batch ang pag rregister, then by batch din ang pag pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmogeek View Post
    Di lang pagkuha ng CSR at other requirements sir. Iniipon nila yan at by batch ang pag rregister, then by batch din ang pag pick up.