New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 257 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    ok lang daw wang plate.. basta may OR/CR..

sa Netherlands pa daw inoorder ang plaka?? kaya daw 3 months.. WTF.. di ba kaya gawin yan dito??
    Kakatawag ko lang sa dealer namin. Releases nila from September e wala pa daw OR/CR. mukhang magtsatsaga ako sa resibo nito ah.. 50/50 pa! susmaryosep.. hindi ako mapapakalaki hanggang sa hindi nila FORMALLY ma e-announce yan..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Bought my car from mazda gh Sep 10, available for pick-up na OR/CR ko, yung plates daw wala pang ETA dahil yun nga import from netherlands pa daw. Ganun ba ka special plates nato na hindi kaya gawin locally?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yobma View Post
    Bro your loan obligation is with the bank and not with the casa. You cannot use that alibi of not being able to use your car to default on your mortgage payment. The dealer couldn't care less if you default on your payment since they have been paid full already by the bank when you got your vehicle. Same goes with our friendly SA's... they couldn't care less also because in most probability they got their commission already from the sale of your new car. The saddest part still is... if the bank reposses your vehicle because of default on your obligation... you end up with a bad credit record and it would be hard (if not impossible) for you to purchase a new vehicle via financing.
    what if I skip paying for 1 month (assuming makuha ko na OR/CR by Dec), then start paying the next month onwards? Parang ganito mangyayari:

Nov 15 due - pay by Dec 15
    Dec 15 due - pay by Jan 15
    Jan 15 due - pay by Feb 15
    onwards...

ano kaya mangyayari jan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    The best thing you do is try to ask your bank if it is possible. Hope this will help you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    what if I skip paying for 1 month (assuming makuha ko na OR/CR by Dec), then start paying the next month onwards? Parang ganito mangyayari:

onwards...

ano kaya mangyayari jan?
    Tama sila bro. Bank will just follow its policy. kahit ipitin mo ang payment mo, they wouldn't go to LTO para ma resolve yan. they would not ask your dealer na pabilisin ang LTO registration mo dahil hindi ka nabayaran. They can just get the car from you at e-auction lang yan para makuha sa iba. yung mga nauna mong payment kasi is interest palang nila..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    ok lang daw wang plate.. basta may OR/CR..

sa Netherlands pa daw inoorder ang plaka?? kaya daw 3 months.. WTF.. di ba kaya gawin yan dito??
    LTO's a big joke. So they're going to flag down every brand new car without plates just to check if they already have an OR/CR, and with the number of cars out on the road still without plates, that would be extremely inefficient and would just add additional traffic jam

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post

onwards...

ano kaya mangyayari jan?
    Makipag matigasan ba sa bank? Wala sila pakelam sa issue ng LTO or dealer regarding your plates.

In the end ikaw talo. Hatak na oto mo, sira pa credibility mo sa banks. Goodluck getting approved sa mga susunod mong loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    tsk tsk... only in the philippines. kawawa naman mga new owner ng sasakyan, sila naiipit sa gulo nitong mga corrupt na LTO na ito at mga dealer. any potential new car buyer will definitely think twice if bibili ng bagong sasakyan na alam namang matatambay sa garahe dahil di magagamit.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    mga sir. what is a reasonable period to give to our SA to secure our OR nd CR for newly purchased vehicle. 1 month?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alvingawhung View Post
    mga sir. what is a reasonable period to give to our SA to secure our OR nd CR for newly purchased vehicle. 1 month?
    i used to get mine within 2 weeks of purchase.. but that was years ago..
    i do not know why they can't seem to do the same, today..
    nag-tuturuan yung dalawa.. (car dealer and LTO)..