New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Car was delivered 29-Dec-07, still no plate until today. However, dealer gave me newly-dated invoices. All this time na wala akong plaka, kanina lang ako nasita ng MAPSA sa Buendia. He checked the sales invoice (dated 28-Jan-08) and then checked the mileage (it's now over 600) before he let us go. Question: Ano exactly kailangan sabihin when showing these date-edited sales invoices? Do you say "in-extend po yung sales invoice ng dealer ko kasi wala pang available na plaka" o "ka-de-deliver lang ng kotse nung [invoice date]" Hinanapan pa kasi ako ng iba pa raw na documents and I think tsi-ni-check yung mileage to see kung valid yung sales invoice. Ano ba'ng worst na pwedeng gawin nila pag nahuli ka without the plate? Please help...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    What I would suggest is that until you get your plates kuha ka ng panibagong Vehicle Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipt from dealer on a month to month basis until dumating ang plaka at stickers (pwede ring pa white out mo ang date tsaka alter ng dealer at pirmahan - pero people may doubt this). This is what I suggest to clients para iwas huli, pero meron ding mga ogags na traffic enforcer. Ingat na lang bro.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    You can tell them noon nakuha mo yun car ay 600km na. Then go further and tell them it's a demo unit, and you got a good deal sa dealer. Yan kasi ang pinaroroad test nila.

Kailangan hindi ka kumukurap, and say it without any doubt in your mind.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi! just experienced also the same situation, but i havent been apprehended (and already got my plate). only choice would be get a delivery receipt. but it is only effective for 1 week or 7 days. so go to your dealer and ask for about another two weeks extension of delivery receipts. make them do a new copy of your d.r.. if ever apprehended again just show your d.r. (which is within the period).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    You can tell them noon nakuha mo yun car ay 600km na. Then go further and tell them it's a demo unit, and you got a good deal sa dealer. Yan kasi ang pinaroroad test nila.

Good tip! Lalo na kung libo na natakbo mo bago ka pa man magka plaka!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Test drive ala willie revillame...1 month test drive.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jr_altis_s View Post
    He checked the sales invoice (dated 28-Jan-08) and then checked the mileage (it's now over 600) before he let us go. [
    Keep your odometer display on the "trip mode" and reset it every 200kms. That's what i did before. It's not super fool proof but it can help if the MAPSA guy doesn't notice the "trip A/B" thing.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tell him you just got the car yesterday, or any date on the phoney receipt, I don't think you should travel with a receipt dated today, that you just break in the car last few days on highway, what do they except you buying a new car for? of course to use it and enjoy the ride asap to the max,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    tell them that you lost the orig and thats just a copy.

as for the ODO..tell them you went outside manila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post

nice one! noon pa ko nag-iisip kung ano sasabihin ko e. pero 2nd hand lang auto ko ha... wala ako pambili brand new. i'm referring to my bikes. dalawa na kasi nabili ko sa casa ganun din yun sistema nila...fake invoice.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
No plate, can't drive?