New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A little OT. I saw today a personalized plate "5NYD3R". It did looked real. Was there ever such plates issued? I forgot what car, i was on my cp and was about to stop on the side to continue answering the call so was not really paying attention (my credit card got swapped with someone else's at the gas station and i was called by the station manager that they traced already who got mine.)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    A little OT. I saw today a personalized plate "5NYD3R". It did looked real. Was there ever such plates issued? I forgot what car, i was on my cp and was about to stop on the side to continue answering the call so was not really paying attention (my credit card got swapped with someone else's at the gas station and i was called by the station manager that they traced already who got mine.)
    I remember reading that it is "legal". However, you can only have one plate with it while the other side must have the real plate.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1. what has been suspended, is the issuing of new special plates. but the hideously expensive special plates that were issued in the past, are still legal and valid today.
    2. one can put any plate out front, as long as the legal plate is there in the usual place and is not covered in any way by the other plate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123