New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmn may ganyan pala sa NLEX bakit kaya di pa ako nahuhuli eh usual takbo ko dya 120++ kph??? baka di lang ako natatyambahan.

dapat yata may proof sila pag nanghuli sila. may speed radar ba kaya sila???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    tama south bound before bocaue exit when naging 4 lanes na sa 2nd bridge doon sila pwesto but when i was caught last week wala sila doon!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure were sila nag tago

well the officer did give me a OVERSPEEDING PICTURES request form all you have to do is email tma_liaison*tollways.net and include the date, plate number, TOP number and date apprehended.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    wow! ganun ba?

For more than a year now, i use NLEX regularly, every friday night(northbound) and sunday night(southbound) and usually my speed goes beyond120kph!!! SO far NEVER pa naman ako na-apprehend. Do they have fixed cameras or mobile group ang nagmomonitor?

kasi naman eh! with that kind of highway, bitin talaga ang 100kph max speed!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    resmile,

Hindi po kasi nila kaya mag speed check pag gabi or umuulan.

Kasi pag gabi hindi nila makikita plate number mo masisilaw sila muna sa headlights mo.

Pag umulan or ambon lang hindi na accurate yun speed check nila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rebel... sabi dun sa PTP forum... yung white strips just before the bocaue exit ang may speedcam.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kailan pa nagkaroon ng speeding sa atin?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    wag po kayo mag speeding sa expressways. mabilis mamatay baka may madamay pa. I had a friend na girl na total wreak SiR nya. buti nabuhay pa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    masyado na mabilis yan 120kph. sobrang luwag ba? umaabot lang ako ng ganyan kapag mahal na araw

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Bakit kaya sa GERMANY autobahn walang speed limit???

They do have good hiways and even allow us to drive as fast as we want and believe it or not they have less accidents compare to roads with speedlimits and their roads handles more volume of cars compare to the ones with speedlimits

Mazdamazda hindi yata totoo yun before the white stripes kasi pag dating mo mag slow down ka na eh.

Usually they park their pickup's on top of the bridge and pretend that their car is broken with hood open up but you won't see anyone attending under the hood instead you'll see the passenger side of the pickup's window roll down and SPEEDGUN pointing at the hway.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    maluwag talaga sa NLEX and you can easily speed pass 200kph during 7am on Northbound specially after san simon.

Konti lang talaga traffic sa nlex kasi mahal toll fee.

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]