Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Magiging FILIPINAS na
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    How will they implement this? Change plate when you renew? Eh yung simpleng sticker at plate no for new cars hindi magawa change plate pa for all existing vehicles?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    hays.. kung nabebenta lang ang utak mahal mabibili yung mga utak ng mga hinayupak na nasa LTO, MMDA, LTFRB, at kung anu anu pa... slightly used eh..

mga bwisit. :doh:

di ba nila naisip na dapat by phase ang implementation nyan.. unahin nila palitan yung mga plates na nauna pa sa current design ng plate (yung mga walang rizal monument) at isa pa dapat at a minimized cost... lugi naman yung mga maalaga sa plaka, at yung mga kakakuha pa lang ng plaka...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Repost ko na rin dito, alam niyo ba kung pwede tong plate na ganito:

4 numbers lang kasi talaga yung conduction sticker diba, so dapat TS 5887 lang nakasulat. Kaso bitin pag 4 numbers kasi may sapce between the 7 and the yellow fraction. So I was wondering, bawal ba kung TS 05887? Ang importante lang naman yung dulo for coding diba?

Wala kasing guidelines dun sa rule eh, basta lang nakasulat yung conduction mo..technically hindi yan yung conduction number kasi walang 0 but gets naman diba kahit meron.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tingin ko ok lang naman. Ung dulo lang din naman ung karaniwang binabasa ng mga enforcer

Sent from my GT-I9082

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Kung papalitan na lang din nila. Baka may chance pa na magrequest ako ng customized plate? Eg: BEN 8888

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Kung papalitan na lang din nila. Baka may chance pa na magrequest ako ng customized plate? Eg: BEN 8888
    Not possible. As I've posted previously, the new plates will be similar to your current one. Not sure lang if magdagdag nga talaga ng zero or another number.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    From my understanding, your new plate number will still be similar to your current plate number.

All special plates and vanity plates will retain their numbers, without any additional characters or digits.
    If that is the case, paano ang distribution nito? I have to get the plates at a specific place lang? Parang magulo ata yun, lalung lalo nila sasabihin na you get your plate kung saan ka naka rehistro. For sure pupunta ka roon at wala pala ang assigned plates mo at di pa dinedeliver. Babalikan mo palagi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    If that is the case, paano ang distribution nito? I have to get the plates at a specific place lang? Parang magulo ata yun, lalung lalo nila sasabihin na you get your plate kung saan ka naka rehistro. For sure pupunta ka roon at wala pala ang assigned plates mo at di pa dinedeliver. Babalikan mo palagi.
    Well, I think the fastest and less confusing way is to have the new plates sent to the LTO office where you will next register your car. Sa araw ng pagpaparegister mo, the LTO branch will make a request from the LTO Cental Office for your new plates, then you will be asked to return on a set date to make time for the manufacture and delivery of your new plates. When it's time to pickup your new plates, you'll have to surrender your old plates, and they will install your new plates with their security screw.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I think this is a nice move IF AND ONLY IF they (LTO) are not short in production of car plates.

Imagine having to produce car plates for ALL the vehicles in the PH, although gradually is still not an easy job but by the timeline mandated, enforcers will be expecting you to sport the new plate already.

A welcoming change though for the car plates going from green over white to black over white. Easier to read because of better contrast.

And since they are in this scenario, they must establish the rule of No Plate No Travel policy - issuing plates to new vehicles and attaching them before the car leaves the dealership.

For vanity plates, they must have an ordinary plate while waiting for their vanity plate to arrive.

This is the same exact implementation we have here in CA and I really think this is a good idea for everyone.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast