New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Haven't seen this mentioned yet and says implementation by Feb 15, 2017.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ry-plates.html

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Finally they realized to standardized it.

Kung ano anong borloloy kasi designs ng mga naka conduction plates, it no longer serves the purpose na ma-identify yung vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I am not against proper vehicle identification, but it is they who are unable to perform their simple duty of issuing plates and now they have the nerve to make orders? Why don't they issue conduction plates in lieu of stickers instead? Bigay bigay sila ng walang kwentang conduction sticker tapos kelangan pa pala lakihan kasi di nakikita ng mga buwaya nila kaya di nakakahuli ng coding. Incompetent idiots, the lot of them.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Finally they realized to standardized it.

Kung ano anong borloloy kasi designs ng mga naka conduction plates, it no longer serves the purpose na ma-identify yung vehicle.

Haha! Im guilty of this, nasira na kasi yung conduction plate galing dealer, eh wala ako printer, ginawa ko naggupit gupit nalang ako ng electrical tape at dinikit sa kotse, parang font sa computer itsura, tas obvious na gawa ng amateur kasi di pantay yung size. hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I guess this also means that before the brand new car gets out of the dealership, it should already be registered. Otherwise, they will be making 2 temporary plates - 1 with just the conduction sticker number and a week after, another temporary plate with the mv control number and other registration details. I doubt that they can just edit the temp plate by hand since there are font requirements.

I hope the dealers will not pass the expense on to the buyer. They'll need to change their materials too coz the current temporary plates are too flimsy.

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I wonder how it'll effect those currently without plates? The memo says prior to delivery so I also interpret that as vehicles should already be registered before release. However, this may be used by enterprising kotong cops to target those in existence already. Doesn't say anything about vehicles in circulation already that have the temp plates, unless I misread the memo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yan din naisip ko. Pano yung mga wala pa rin plates hanggang ngayon. Pero makikita naman sa or/cr yung date of purchase diba. Malamang pwede na yun. Or kelangan mo magpagawa niyang bagong format?

Sent from my Flare_S4_Plus using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ^ not sure if may kelangan tayo as consumer gawin since primarily addressed to dealers ang circular but knowing how the gov't is, most likely we have to make our own as well

New specs for temporary plates/conduction plates?