New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ako kaya? mag parenew ulit ako ngayung Jan
    Last december kasi wala padaw new plates
    Tinawagan ko nun april, may, june Wala padin
    Nagsawa nako kaka tawag sana naman pagbalik ko nitong january meron na [emoji14]
    Last edited by NiCe2KnowU; December 29th, 2015 at 03:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Ako kaya? mag parenew ulit ako ngayung Jan
    Last december kasi wala padaw new plates
    Tinawagan ko nun april, may, june Wala padin
    Nagsawa nako kaka tawag sana naman pagbalik ko nitong january meron na [emoji14]
    i gave up after the third inquiry. and whether we will be issued up-to-date plates and stickers on registration renewal day, is something we will find out..
    but we have to have the 2016 OR with us.
    everyone knows of the new plates' and stickers' non-availability... but there is no shortage of OR CR paper.... right? na-remedyuhan na ito, 'di ba?
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 29th, 2015 at 03:42 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i gave up after the third inquiry. and whether we will be issued up-to-date plates and stickers on registration renewal day, is something we will find out..
    but we have to have the 2016 OR with us.
    everyone knows of the new plates' and stickers' non-availability... but there is no shortage of OR CR paper.... right? na-remedyuhan na ito, 'di ba?
    heh heh.
    hindi ata pwedeng bumyahe pag walang or-rc?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    hindi ata pwedeng bumyahe pag walang or-rc?
    tama po.
    the CR is given but once.. in the first LTO registration. a new one is created, everytime the vehicle's ownership changes and reflected in the LTO's records. i know of some, who do not bother changing the CR's ownership, even as they bought the vehicle already from the previous owner, years before. (think, bayan sellers.)
    a new OR is created everytime the vehicle's registration is renewed annually, and also when ownership is changed.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 29th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    This is a depressing thread. I need my OR CR before.my car can be released. Looks like its taking months for other folks. What is the reason why an OR CR takes months to process? I am not even talking about the plate numbers even......just the OR CR. Don't we pay our taxes? Don't we get fined for violations? Don't we pay registration fees? What the heck is their reason?
    That is the sorry state that the LTO is in. Daang Matuwid?!

Renewed my registration earlier today ( ending 1) but not without spending precious time waiting for the system to go on-line. Arrived around 10AM, got my OR a little over 1 PM. Of course with a stamp No Sticker available. I wonder when will the replacement plates be finally available.[emoji53]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirLancelot View Post
    Pano nalang yung nasa malalayong lugar like mindanao, Syempre mauna muna yung NCR. Baka after election pa lahat eto [emoji24]
    While waiting at the LTO earlier today, I was surprised to hear someone approach the plate/sticker releasing window to follow up on his new car's plates. Of course it's not yet available accdg to the lto employee. He drove all the way from Baguio[emoji21].

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    While waiting at the LTO earlier today, I was surprised to hear someone approach the plate/sticker releasing window to follow up on his new car's plates. Of course it's not yet available accdg to the lto employee. He drove all the way from Baguio[emoji21].
    oh, he probably used the LTO as an excuse to motor down to here. baguio is probably chock full of traffic..
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    oh, he probably used the LTO as an excuse to motor down to here. baguio is probably chock full of traffic..
    heh heh.
    Or he thinks his Sales Agent is lying[emoji16].

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    My agent said my docs are now in Crame. After that they will go to NCR (whatever that is. Am assuming thats LTO NCR). How long pa kaya?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    How true! Bwahahaha
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1451625312.181568.jpg

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast