New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ok so I renewed my registration for my car last april 22, but I didn't do it through the normal process at the lto office, but I instead did it through an emission company who offered me a package tht for a fixed fee they would process everything on my behalf, so I did, few days later I received all paper work, new OR, insurance, etc. But no new plates , they said June, but then its July and they tell me that up until now the new plates still haven't arrived so my questioned is, have I been possibly scammed by them or is this delay actually being caused by the LTO and this issue with these new plates?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yung samin, January pa, wala paring new plates.

Not that we need them. Priority of the LTO now is to get new number plates to those still waiting for them (new car owners), before replacement of the green plates which are still valid pa naman.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sang LTO yan *Bossmonkee?

sa LTO shaw, 1st week nang March ako nag renew.. 1st week nang June nakuha ko new plates..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sang LTO yan *Bossmonkee?

sa LTO shaw, 1st week nang March ako nag renew.. 1st week nang June nakuha ko new plates..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Iyong sa amin,- February and March,- wala pa rin....

LTO Muntinlupa....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.9K _/_/_/_/_/:cat:_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkee View Post
    Ok so I renewed my registration for my car last april 22, but I didn't do it through the normal process at the lto office, but I instead did it through an emission company who offered me a package tht for a fixed fee they would process everything on my behalf, so I did, few days later I received all paper work, new OR, insurance, etc. But no new plates , they said June, but then its July and they tell me that up until now the new plates still haven't arrived so my questioned is, have I been possibly scammed by them or is this delay actually being caused by the LTO and this issue with these new plates?
    di ka dapat tularan! pinapaboran mo ang mga FIXER! unfair ka sa amin mga legal at pumila...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Either of the two (2) possibilities may come to reality. Just wait and see.
    If it's the former (that you were scammed), you may consider it the price for playing unfair.

Either of the two (2) possibilities may come to reality. Just wait and see.
    If it's the former (that you were scammed), you may consider it the price for playing unfair.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sa akin march LTO cabanatuan wala parin daw..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    im yet to see new reissue plates ending in 4. 1 & 2 palang ang common. 3 once lang. LTO is that slow. so im expecting my 7 plate on november pa.

im yet to see new reissue plates ending in 4. 1 & 2 palang ang common. 3 once lang. LTO is that slow. so im expecting my 7 plate on november pa.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My plate no ends 11. LTO told me to follow up around August. Inutil talaga yang si Abaya!!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Iyong sa amin,- February and March,- wala pa rin....

LTO Muntinlupa....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.9K _/_/_/_/_/:cat:_/_/_/_/_/
    Exactly pareho tayo and now my other car is due again this month yet wala pang new plates yung 2. Dapat ng bitayin talaga yang mga leaders ng LTO & DOTC as they are the wise guys of this new plate na pinagkakaitaan either as golden parachute or campaign funds or both.

That's the problem with idiots running the show, they want changes but don't know how to phase them in. And mind you they have blamed already everyone including their own employees but never themselves, mader fackers!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast