New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    hi all!

dun sa mga naka experience na na-flagdown kayo ng mga traffic enforcers for using your new cars without plates, ano hinahanap nilang documents or kung anu man?

[SIZE=1]medyo mahina talaga pasensiya ko sa mga ganitong tao e... [/SIZE]
    Ang alam ko paps, nung na flag down yung mom ko and driver before, they only showed the DR then konting smile sa TE..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Ako'y nahuli.. waaaa, Unregistered MV, d ko pa tinutubos ung license ko. Nahuli ako nung SAbado.. Pabayaan ko muna ung license ko sa kanila, until madeliver ung OR-CR and plate ko.. d nmn na nila sguro ako pwedeng i-charge ng same violation pag pinara ako..

wat do you think guys?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by flor05784 View Post
    Ako'y nahuli.. waaaa, Unregistered MV, d ko pa tinutubos ung license ko. Nahuli ako nung SAbado.. Pabayaan ko muna ung license ko sa kanila, until madeliver ung OR-CR and plate ko.. d nmn na nila sguro ako pwedeng i-charge ng same violation pag pinara ako..

wat do you think guys?
    wala ka bang dalang DR?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Anong mas mabilis ang car registration??

1990's? OR 21ST century???

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    wala ka bang dalang DR?

Meron naman, at tsaka ang laki ng Conduction Sticker sa windshield ko para hnd makita ng buwayang un..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by flor05784 View Post

Meron naman, at tsaka ang laki ng Conduction Sticker sa windshield ko para hnd makita ng buwayang un..
    mga buwaya talaga!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Unlucky day! After more than 3 weeks being running...

I got flag down. I showed the DR and I pointed the Conduction Sticker. He explained so many things about my violation. We try to softly reason out but you know "tayo na bahala" para di na ako ma-abala. Sige na lang. Charged to experience.

Bakit ba talaga matagal ang registration natin........

Hopefully may OR and CR na ako bukas as committed by my SA. Plaka na lang...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I hope this is the right forum to post. I just want to aire and post my sentiment with how LTO handles scenario on cases like mine. So make sure before 3 years that your registration records has been uploaded to the LTO database by checking your LTO registry branch.

This is a brand new car purchased 2008. Here's what happened.

1. I bought the car in 2008 and I processed my registration renewal this 2011 - since for all brand new vehicles, initial registration is good for 3 years. The car dealer will initially process this for free, its part of their sales talk.
    Thoughts: after talking with LTO people, they mentioned that this caes happens most of the time specially when car dealers will process your car in a rushed manner. Or they have insiders who do the dirty jobs and it ends up jagged like this case.

2. Car is initially registered at LTO Las Pinas branch.
    - In 2008 after 1 week purchase car registation, CR- Certificate of Registration and OR - Official Receipt looks clean. Though with some hand written stuff on it like plate number not yet computer printed on the documents. (I suspect there's been some twisting that happened here.

3. Car registration does not appear when you do the LTO verification thru text. http://www.bncxe.org/archive/index.php/t-29521.html
    http://jameson168.wordpress.com/2009...-verification/
    Thoughts: so what happened here?

4. Now, After 3 years, I went to LTO to renew registration. Followed the steps
    1. Emission testing - testing centers said they can not find the record and can not do emission test for the vehicle as emission testing centers have direct access to LTO records.
    2. Insurance - no problem here.

So this is a dead end case, and will have to wait for LTO to upload records.
    5. I attempted to have to register vehicle on a different LTO Branch say San Pablo City Laguna.
    - this should be a fairly easy process just have to pay for Php 100 (Change Venue Fee)
    - the officer handling the registration asked me to wait until Las Pinas is able to upload the record to the database.
    Its beginning to manifest how rigged this process is.
    - 1st point LTO does not have a record that I went to their office and tried to do a registration process since I am only on the process
    of completing requirements for registration. So any proof that I attempted to register and that their system is having problems means that
    you will be penalized for late registration on this.
    - 2nd point expiration of registration is nearing in 2 weeks time so I will be charged penalty of php 1k+. However this LTOs process the burden of
    having your records uploaded to the STRADCOM system is passed to the car owner (how frustrating). how come they had 3 years time to upload the record
    to their databases, this means they did not do their job efficiently. now they're passing the burden to the car owner.
    - 3rd point
    6. After 1 week waiting, I went to Las Pinas to have the record uploaded. Presto it just took me 5 minutes and with a mouse click record is uploaded.
    - Is that simple enough that LTO will have you to go to the registration branch just to have the records uploaded. Red tape everywhere.

7. Emission Testing done, now we went to San Pablo LTO to register the car.
    - Officer handling the caes encounters an error in their databases. It says "should perform 4/1/11" a cryptic error message that even LTO folks don't understand.

So this is another dead end. They will have to make you wait until STRADCOM will fix the issue and you are doomed waiting for the deadline to come.

Tick tock... tick tock... (very frustrating process at LTO)

I hope they will soon have a fix for this. I'm still at square 1 trying to get this car registered for the first time after 3 years. Wish me luck sa mga susunod na LTO encounters.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ganoon talaga yan...money talks...money moves...money money. makarma din yan sila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Need an expert advise/input.

My plate is still not available but I have a copy of the CR, OR and Certificate of Non-issuance of Plate.

Is my truck legally allowed to take the road?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
new car registration