New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i was issued sales invoice that was "renewed" every week. pero di ko naman nagamit, kasi wala namang nanita. less than a month dumating na yung plates kaya ok na.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Alam na rin ng mga enforcer yan, lahat naman ng new cars di kaya ng casa ma issuehan ng plate number in 7days. Once its written in the invoice na di pa expired then they let you go.

Its just stupid, we all know na it takes 1-2 months ang issueance ng plate number from LTO bakit 7 days lang ang allowed sa mga new cars without plate numbers..

Why not make it realistic like like 2 months validity ng invoice same as the LTO license na once may tatak pa ang receipt na ID card not issued then its still valid.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Alam na rin ng mga enforcer yan, lahat naman ng new cars di kaya ng casa ma issuehan ng plate number in 7days. Once its written in the invoice na di pa expired then they let you go.

Its just stupid, we all know na it takes 1-2 months ang issueance ng plate number from LTO bakit 7 days lang ang allowed sa mga new cars without plate numbers..

Why not make it realistic like like 2 months validity ng invoice same as the LTO license na once may tatak pa ang receipt na ID card not issued then its still valid.
    -agree! pero alam mo sir, when i got the registration of my recently loaned car - date of OR/CR was Jan 23; then i got my plates 4 working days after--- on Jan 29... db within 7days? pero nailabas ko from casa last Nov 29 2008 pa...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DBanker View Post
    -agree! pero alam mo sir, when i got the registration of my recently loaned car - date of OR/CR was Jan 23; then i got my plates 4 working days after--- on Jan 29... db within 7days? pero nailabas ko from casa last Nov 29 2008 pa...
    From nov 29,08 till Jan 23 you are using a casa invoice renewed weekly?... hazzle no? Well as tzulao said sayang nga naman na mag reflect sa OR/CR nov. 08 then after a month 2009 na, parang naka 1 year old na agad ang sasakyan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    From nov 29,08 till Jan 23 you are using a casa invoice renewed weekly?... hazzle no? Well as tzulao said sayang nga naman na mag reflect sa OR/CR nov. 08 then after a month 2009 na, parang naka 1 year old na agad ang sasakyan.
    yesss sir, from Nov 20 to Jan 23 am using monthly "renewed invoice"... pero sir what i want to point-out sana ay yung plate "released date" na Jan 29, 2009,,, its only after 6days from the OR/CR date na Jan 23... meaning kung LTO processed it on the same day na "na-release" yung sasakyan, eh d within 7days talaga ay may plaka na, dpo ba? ---
    or shall i say if the dealer submit it to LTO on Nov 29, and correspondingly LTO processed it right away, tama lang talaga yung 7-days validity period...
    the problem is--- late submission by dealer(s) and late processing naman of LTO... ang LAGAY eh...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The OR/CR of LTO is the official date na na register ang sasakyan then it could be casa failure to complete the documents for registration, so if thats the case then fault is from the casa

can LTO really release plates in 7 days

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    in our case naman our unit was bought december 22, 2004 it was being registered when its was bought. the plate number ends 3=on number 3. so nung march 2005 nag reniew na ulit kami

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    in our case naman our unit was bought december 22, 2004 it was being registered when its was bought. the plate number ends 3=on number 3. so nung march 2005 nag reniew na ulit kami
    - ahhh okey sir, renewal really is on the month equivalent of the last digit of the plate...kaya yung plate no. nyo na ending in "3" is equivalent to March...
    - but i guess yung 2004 "registration fees" nyo was not for the whole year- proportionate lang sa remaining months of 2004, dpo ba? that's why renew na agad kayo the ff: year...thanks

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    - ahhh okey sir, renewal really is on the month equivalent of the last digit of the plate...kaya yung plate no. nyo na ending in "3" is equivalent to March...
    - but i guess yung 2004 "registration fees" nyo was not for the whole year- proportionate lang sa remaining months of 2004, dpo ba? that's why renew na agad kayo the ff: year...thanks

hindi ko na maala-ala. pero nagtataka ako bakit hindi umabot sa 3 year registration trooper namin

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    - sir, whats your plate ending? kelan ang next registration mo?

- "xxx we just made sure that the sales invoice is renewed weekley.,xxx" - legal procedure po ba ito? thanks uli... TIA
    we got our car nov. 07 and my plate ending was "0",.,.,we got a registered plate 08,09,10,.,.meaning my next reg. will be yr.10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
new car and no plate no travel policy