New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My fellow tsikoteers, i need your help. I purchased a second hand car na improvised lang yung plaka sa rear end. Yung plaka sa harap ay yung original LTO plate pa rin. Ok naman yung registro nung naverify ko sa LTO. What is the process for securing an original LTO plate. Any idea how much it will cost? Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I read it somewhere bro na 500 lang yata usually to. Go to the LTO site para mas sure

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    I read it somewhere bro na 500 lang yata usually to. Go to the LTO site para mas sure
    Thanks for replying. Kahit saang branch ba ng LTO pwede ako mag-request ng replacement plate? At since hindi pa siya nakapangalan sa akin, kailangan ba yung former owner mismo mag file? Salamat ulit sa mag-rereply.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    You also need an affidavit of loss and photocopy of the cr/or. A friend told me before that you need to file this also at the lto office where the plates were orginally issued.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    You also need an affidavit of loss and photocopy of the cr/or. A friend told me before that you need to file this also at the lto office where the plates were orginally issued.
    Thanks for the info.

need help regarding lost plate